Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    I will say, if the NA version does actually list the % chances for getting items from the scratch, that'd definitely be info that I'd be glad to have and welcome that change. It should also just be applied to the JP version too for transparencies sake honestly.
    As of June 2016, SEGA has followed the 2016 CESA agreement by having the odds listed on the Scratch page:
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 9, 2020 at 09:51 PM.

The JP version also tells you how many times each particular item has been awarded, so you can do your own math from there.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    are scratches confirmed??? I ask bc I thought lottery style cash items were being pushed out. Gambling is prohibited or something like that...
    I'm sure I'm not the first to suspect the game was not announced for Europe because more and more EU governments are saying lootboxes ARE gambling and should pay their gambling taxes. If PSO2NA has no lootboxes then, why not release it in Europe??

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the first to suspect the game was not announced for Europe because more and more EU governments are saying lootboxes ARE gambling and should pay their gambling taxes. If PSO2NA has no lootboxes then, why not release it in Europe??
    If its not lootboxes, its simply that they wish to not be GDPR compliant.
    シンフイ - Ship02 | Idola ID: 326,467,168

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Or Microsoft doesn't feel like paying for servers in the EU ...

for people interested in the statistics during the CBT (Class, Race, Gender, etc)
    https://pso2.com/news/announcements/cbtinfo
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I will certainly be playing. I will also try to be as optimal as I can be. (But also helping newer players too with what I know) At the same time I'll be playing with buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
    If its not lootboxes, its simply that they wish to not be GDPR compliant.
    It's neither lootboxes nor GDPR.

99% it's the exact same reason why any company in any field would not do something: Their finance departments advise that it is either a too risky endeavor, or that such an investment will not provide higher earnings over other projects that could have those resources allocated to. The other 1% is the chance of being limited by existing cotracts.

If PSO2NA ends up being as popular as Monster Hunter World or better, then PSO2 EMEA will be a given.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    If PSO2NA ends up being as popular as Monster Hunter World or better, then PSO2 EMEA will be a given.
    I doubt that. PSO2 has a very unique combat and overall feeling to it, but it's not very "next-gen", y'know... It could attract more FFXIV and DmC/Bayonetta fans, though.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Someone pointed out there is a tweet saying the Windows 10 version will also be released in the spring. So assuming this wasnt a typo, you would only have to wait a max of 2 months.
    I think they're just trying to ensure Xbox is done properly first, then they'll move onto Windows. Easier to handle one platform at a time than two at once.