Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think they could've made cheaper packs, right? This one is a good deal, but some of its items just don't matter to me

I'd exchange those AC scratch tickets for actual Arks Cash to get Mags, but it's still a good deal. And if cosmetics are transferable you can also get some meseta from it.

I like the Ragol memories. I need to get my pso outfits back. Oh the other items are good too..... I guess.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Credit where credit is due, it's the best deal ever on PSO2, even if it's not on the JPN servers.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

It may be a good deal, but still rather audacious...
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Thinking about it, it's technically $120. You need to buy twice to unlock the outfits on your account as they only give you one each of them.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Thinking about it, it's technically $120. You need to buy twice to unlock the outfits on your account as they only give you one each of them.
    Yes but no as it is wrote to be limited to one purchase per account (in red at bottom of purchased content list)

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Yes but no as it is wrote to be limited to one purchase per account (in red at bottom of purchased content list)
    Ugh... why do they always do this (okay not ALWAYS... did the same with the Link hair and outfit which is sitting in my bank because I don't know when or who to use it on because I only have one of it... same with the SORO cloak.)

I will buy this to help support the game. I’ll probably just sell the Sonic crap for meseta down the road when it becomes more scarce. I hope that there are more Ragol Memory tickets available later, 5x is not enough! I want mag camos, section IDs and PSO outfits 😊😊😊

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    I will buy this to help support the game. I’ll probably just sell the Sonic crap for meseta down the road when it becomes more scarce. I hope that there are more Ragol Memory tickets available later, 5x is not enough! I want mag camos, section IDs and PSO outfits 😊😊😊
    Just hope you're fine with the PSO armour being the default colours only.
    Just a light warning as I was greatly disappointed when I got my RAmarl outfit and unable to make it look like the one I wore on PSO.