Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Omg really??? Thanks for the tip! What about HUcast head? If my Cast’s body doesn’t match the head, that’s lame.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Omg really??? Thanks for the tip! What about HUcast head? If my Cast’s body doesn’t match the head, that’s lame.
    Kireek/Elenor/Reiz stuff should be fine. Casts/Caseals have multiple colour options they can change naturally. If there's any problems, it might be very very small colour issues but not much.

But Casts and Caseals always been lucky in that regard. Like in PSU there's cast versions of clothing that you can change into any colour you want while for humans and newmans it's limited.

HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcast, RAcaseal you're safer in getting close to your PSO look.
    HUmar, HUnewearl, RAmar, RAmarl, FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewm, FOnewearl you will not get the look you want unless you used the default colours.

This is one thing that people really should know before they waste their Ragol memories like I did on my RAmarl outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Kireek/Elenor/Reiz stuff should be fine. Casts/Caseals have multiple colour options they can change naturally. If there's any problems, it might be very very small colour issues but not much.

But Casts and Caseals always been lucky in that regard. Like in PSU there's cast versions of clothing that you can change into any colour you want while for humans and newmans it's limited.

HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcast, RAcaseal you're safer in getting close to your PSO look.
    HUmar, HUnewearl, RAmar, RAmarl, FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewm, FOnewearl you will not get the look you want unless you used the default colours.

This is one thing that people really should know before they waste their Ragol memories like I did on my RAmarl outfit.
    tyvm-

I think it’s soooooo stupid NOT to have all Section IDs available as stickers from the start! It’s so dumb. And now, with PSO2na there are gonna be a ton of PSU & PSO former players. Would have been easy and good fan service. Oh well.
    Cast head and Redria for me. Hoping for more memory tickets for a Nidra or Sato!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

You can change colour on parts of the pso outfits just not total colour change. It did require a colour change pass or pay at the salon. That said I was happy with the final results on my JP account.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

tyvm-

I think it’s soooooo stupid NOT to have all Section IDs available as stickers from the start! It’s so dumb. And now, with PSO2na there are gonna be a ton of PSU & PSO former players. Would have been easy and good fan service. Oh well.
    Cast head and Redria for me. Hoping for more memory tickets for a Nidra or Sato!!!! 🙏🙏🙏
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    You can change colour on parts of the pso outfits just not total colour change. It did require a colour change pass or pay at the salon. That said I was happy with the final results on my JP account.
    Here's an example of the RAmarl outfit.

Spoiler!

I'm NOT happy with the final results which is why I'm just merely warning in case you're disappointed as I was with what I got.

They also don't have my hat so I use a different one. The only one available is the default hat as well:

Spoiler!

The reason I said Kireek and Elenor is because they were the default HUcast and RAcaseal. Only their heads are available. If you didn't use their heads, your head isn't an option.

If your cast/caseals don't have the same body and heads like these in the EP1 & 2 Boxart, you will not be able to recreate your PSO character.

I'm just glad they released beret every so often so I can still keep that part sacred to my character (Don't need to tell me as I've already known I'm a PSO nut for 20 years. Won't be telling me anything new.)

Thinking about it, it's technically $120. You need to buy twice to unlock the outfits on your account as they only give you one each of them.
    the website says its outerwear btw, so it can not be unlocked on whole account anyway, only the hair.

I actually love how your character turned out!!

Would personally like a legit Sonic costume. Like how there is a legit King of The Monsters costume. Too bad you can't be really big.

The costumes just look off to me. We seen it with the Sonic movie, Sonic's design can be a fragile thing. I am getting early Sonic marketing ploy.....I mean....Early Sonic furry vibes from those pics.

I actually love how your character turned out!!
    Eh. I look like a mascot for skittles to me. Black, Red, Orange, Green, Yellow.
    If you're okay with it then I say get the outfit. To me it's a waste because all the colours on it makes it look horrid to me. Maybe for the next anniversary (maybe this year as it's the 20th) they'll give us something better. Who knows.
    One that actually allow us to change the colouring better.

Ugh... why do they always do this (okay not ALWAYS... did the same with the Link hair and outfit which is sitting in my bank because I don't know when or who to use it on because I only have one of it... same with the SORO cloak.)
    im pretty sure you got 2 copies of Links collab stuff when it was out because i have the hairstyle unlocked for all my characters on my account, including the Hylian Shield too
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers