the Divide Quest grind is going to be super grindy, just hoping the payout rates for runs is reasonable and of course the weapons themselves need to be worth the jump on some of the weapon types. Lib will still have its place but we also dont know the pot yet so power gap is questionable until then but if the weapons and units are somehow the new power creep, rip people who just affixed last 15% week. Maybe these 3 new unit sets will make me hop off Lightstream finally
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I'm most interested in Gunner's completx PA.

Aside from the complex PAs and the potential of this Divide Quest, there's nothing really of interest to me in this update. We'll see what SEGA has in mind for the mid spring and summer updates. We see now they've done "exclusive" things with the upcoming NA version.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Do we already know the price of the new crest weapons ? I'm afraid they could cost more than 250 Sage Crests.

oh those 13* version of the old extreme 11* unit sets are kool
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Quote Originally Posted by XbikXBd View Post
    oh those 13* version of the old extreme 11* unit sets are kool
    Kinda. My only concern is them to be focused on single atk type per "set" :/

The luminmech boss will be "fun" to fight... Another visual clusterfuck incoming ( lazorz grid) PSO2 is the single game I need to put sunglasses after an hour

Could have shown mats for the first rifle upgrade. I'm thinking Orb and Dim but no idea of the 3rd one. There's no Dyne equivalent for rifles. Could be Yas 5k or Resonant Horkos. It can't be Dusk. There's no way to get it anymore or is there?
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Mar 14, 2020 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Could have shown mats for the first rifle upgrade. I'm thinking Orb and Dim but no idea of the 3rd one. There's no Dyne equivalent for rifles. Could be Yas 5k or Resonant Horkos. It can't be Dusk. There's no way to get it anymore or is there?
    The Ultra Train LQ is now part of the Featured Quest rotation, and Orb and Dusk should still drop there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The Ultra Train LQ is now part of the Featured Quest rotation, and Orb and Dusk should still drop there.
    There's no reliable way to farm it so i hope it's not Dusk. If it is, then that's just a kick in the nads. It's also the only rifle i'm missing