Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    How would that help with multi accounts though?
    Couldn't you do it all on just one account? Why would you need multiple when you could simply just scratch on one and get the same results?
    It's a special recycle shop trade - limit one per account. In order to get more than one, you would have to buy from other players for exorbitant prices, or employ multiple accounts to trade for multiple capsules.

I have 60 characters on 2 accounts for weekly missions purposes. I guess I'll just make fodder with my alt account instead of actually giving meseta to my main
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    I have 60 characters on 2 accounts for weekly missions purposes. I guess I'll just make fodder with my alt account instead of actually giving meseta to my main
    I... have 3 (excluding sometimes playing on my friend to help him which would make 4) and I don't even have half of yours.
    How long does weeklies take on all of those?

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I... have 3 (excluding sometimes playing on my friend to help him which would make 4) and I don't even have half of yours.
    How long does weeklies take on all of those?
    I pay somebody some meseta to speed run/carry me. So they run to Area 3 of Coast while I change characters. So only a few hours honestly
    Ship 2,4,6

Thats uhh pretty insane, i barely want to do weeklies as is but 60 a week is major burn out for me if i ever did this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Thats uhh pretty insane, i barely want to do weeklies as is but 60 a week is major burn out for me if i ever did this
    I did it because I was spending too much on ac scratch every two weeks. I only have 31 characters ready for weeklies currently. Still grinding the other 29 to lv 50. And I won't be supporting JP version with money anymore since I'll buy AC on NA version now. But I still wanted to make constant meseta on JP
    Last edited by huck; Mar 17, 2020 at 06:15 PM.
    Ship 2,4,6

I did it because I was spending too much on ac scratch every two weeks. I only have 31 characters ready for weeklies currently. Still grinding the other 29 to lv 50. And I won't be supporting JP version with money anymore since I'll buy AC on NA version now. But I still wanted to make constant meseta on JP
    i uh, got no words to describe the money logic in this but its not my money so i guess, good on ya? bbbb
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i uh, got no words to describe the money logic in this but its not my money so i guess, good on ya? bbbb
    I did the math on it one day and I'd just be making decent amount of consistent meseta each week. Doing AC depended on what everyone wanted from the scratch. Decided to get out of that market basically. Idk works for me
    Ship 2,4,6