Thread: Xbox Open Beta

Default Xbox Open Beta

I have a bunch of friends that have questions that I can’t answer so I’m gonna keep them in this thread. If anyone is a beginner and is looking for answers post here.
    1. When is it best to use 1M meseta crystal? Like what are the level caps??
    2. What is a veterans advice for when to upgrade weapons & armor?
    3. Is it better to look at raw stats, or rarity, or affixes when it comes to which weapons and armor to keep and/or upgrade.
    4. With the new English names, does anybody know what the new Ragol mag devices are? I hate that there is no pic of what you are trying to buy!!! 👎 Needler? Etc
    5. Where can I find cast parts besides AC scratch?
    6. What is the new Mission Pass?? How does it really work??

1: I would say when you need it. Meseta is not hard to come by and will build up quickly as you level up. Depends on how much you are spending but crystals aren't really something to hoard or save. My experience anyway.

2: Armor and weapons that use just standard grinders go nuts as you will get a ton of these things. Save grind reduction items and such for higher rarity weapons and armor as you will have these longer than lower, especially if you find one you really like.
    3: Rare is not always better so keep an eye on the comparison stats. Affixes will change things too so experiment to find items you like and don't sell old stuff right away in case you want to go back. I have done this several times where a piece of higher equipment just didn't work.
    4: Good question.
    5: Other than starting default parts available at the shop, scratch is where it's at for the most part aside special rewards.
    6: Have to look into this more.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    1: I would say when you need it. Meseta is not hard to come by and will build up quickly as you level up. Depends on how much you are spending but crystals aren't really something to hoard or save. My experience anyway.

2: Armor and weapons that use just standard grinders go nuts as you will get a ton of these things. Save grind reduction items and such for higher rarity weapons and armor as you will have these longer than lower, especially if you find one you really like.
    3: Rare is not always better so keep an eye on the comparison stats. Affixes will change things too so experiment to find items you like and don't sell old stuff right away in case you want to go back. I have done this several times where a piece of higher equipment just didn't work.
    4: Good question.
    5: Other than starting default parts available at the shop, scratch is where it's at for the most part aside special rewards.

6: Have to look into this more.

thank you..... 1. I meant to write 1M exp ticket oops!!! I heard of people using them wayyyy too early and wasting like 700k exp LOL. Anytime after lev 40 I’m guessing...

PS- when the OBT is over, I’ll pm you and dump my JPN Items over to you for the quick response and help thx-

3. For Weapons, a combination of their Potential (which unlock at every +10 you grind) and their raw stats are what you want to look at. Affixes can always be added on later. For Armor, their stats and set bonuses are what you want to look at.

5. Some CAST parts will be included in the Gold Mission Pass.

6. The Mission pass is like a punch card: you get Stars by completing ARKS Missions, and then you can get rewards based on how many Stars you have collected (ie. what Tier you are at). Having a Gold Mission Pass Ticket allows you to get cosmetic items (accessories, parts, costumes, etc.) or extras like Mission Badges.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 18, 2020 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    thank you..... 1. I meant to write 1M exp ticket oops!!! I heard of people using them wayyyy too early and wasting like 700k exp LOL. Anytime after lev 40 I’m guessing...

PS- when the OBT is over, I’ll pm you and dump my JPN Items over to you for the quick response and help thx-
    Ah in this case yes save big exp for the higher levels as progress really slows down.

Thanks Anduril, I suspected that what is was. Thanks for the clarification.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Mags from Ragol:

Pushan, Rukmin & Sonichi are the same. Nidra is now Needler and Sato is now Chat (French for cat .

It makes absolutely zero sense why they're doing these changes with mag names. For one, Nidra, like the rest of the evolutions, are names referenced from Hindu gods. Sato, I couldn't tell you. Its nitpicky, but still. They have so much source material they can work with since PSO1, and it's like they refuse to use it, or even cross check/reference it. Guess you can call me triggered since the Reverser>Giresta debacle on PSP2.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Mar 19, 2020 at 05:58 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Mags from Ragol:

Pushan, Rukmin & Sonichi are the same. Nidra is now Needler and Sato is now Chat (French for cat .
    Awsome, thank you. I suspected needler was nidra. At least now I know for sure which two I am getting. As for the name changes, we can always put them on the list for improvement suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    It makes absolutely zero sense why they're doing these changes with mag names. For one, Nidra, like the rest of the evolutions, are names referenced from Hindu gods. Sato, I couldn't tell you. Its nitpicky, but still. They have so much source material they can work with since PSO1, and it's like they refuse to use it, or even cross check/reference it. Guess you can call me triggered since the Reverser>Giresta debacle on PSP2.
    Isn't a lot of the PSO name changes because of how many translators were hired? Some of the translators probably didn't know much about PSO so they translated things they saw were weird into something more fitting, like Sato being Chat cause, it looks like a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    Isn't a lot of the PSO name changes because of how many translators were hired? Some of the translators probably didn't know much about PSO so they translated things they saw were weird into something more fitting, like Sato being Chat cause, it looks like a cat.
    In one of Astarte's quizzes, Gurhal is translated as Grahl. I won't lie; I cringed when I saw that.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.