Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    3-4 hours a day feels like a privilege to me
    I find the time. Luckily I'm a night hawk and don't need but 5 hours of sleep to operate well. I put the kid to sleep about 9pm and get in my 3-4 hours after that. Works out well

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'll recomend you to write down all Daily Quests aviable till eventually you'll figure where it looping.
    So you can made plans like for 1 clear of some SH Free Field or Time Trial clear orders for it's lower grades as well MOBs and BOSS orders appearing in it.
    Thanks, this is a good idea as well. I try to write down everything can that I think will help me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Oh absolutely send the link. Thank you so much. Love me some spreadsheets! Lol Like the collection folder...I don't even know what that is as of yet and it's on your list which means it's pretty important. Also no alliance yet. Seemed like adding another set of missions on top would be too much. But sounds like I should join one. I definitely play everyday.
    Sent in your private messages. The collection folder would be used for enhancement fodder. I would put daily crafts, but we aren't at that point in the NA version. Alliance would help with buffs and features, but there isn't a strong need for it other than a social group that benefits from playing together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    Sent in your private messages. The collection folder would be used for enhancement fodder. I would put daily crafts, but we aren't at that point in the NA version. Alliance would help with buffs and features, but there isn't a strong need for it other than a social group that benefits from playing together.
    Thank you so much for that spreadsheet!. Great stuff in there. Going to add you in a bit as well. Looking at it I'm guessing I don't have close to what I should as far as proper strength of weapons and units goes. I have to work on that I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    First and formost any time Cofy has an order available complete it. She unlocks items and level caps like mags, subclass, consol for your partner machine. The consol is for your room and allow you to create the parnter machine that you can take on quests or will gather items for collection client orders. Great for easy exp as you won't have to do those your self. Also Hans orders are nice for easy quests and exp. Work your way through exploration areas and the sub quests to unlock them all. Otherwise try to earn experience as you'll need it when we finally get episode 4 5 and 6. That's when the really cool stuff comes like advance class and dark blast. Most of all just play the game and see which areas appeal to you most. If there is anything else you are struggling with, we are here to help. In the client order list if you go up to the orange tab that says display all, click on it and you will be able to select the different areas. This will display only the orders relevant to thats area giving you a better idea where to go to complete them. Also, which ship are you on? There are people here who would gladly team up and help you out.
    What if someone thought that all areas appeal at a 50/50 level?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    What if someone thought that all areas appeal at a 50/50 level?
    Then just work through each area moving on to the next as you level up to increase difficulty. Being a beta there is only so much we can do right now as not all content is present.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Edit: I didn't read.
    Since you are NA

For leveling up
    1. Run EQ(emergency quest)
    2. Turn excubes to 75% exp. Join a party when you can for more exp.
    3. Either daily and weekly orders or advance quest for leveling. Hans orders can provide little exp if you are doing the quest for the area. Remember exp boost are your friend.

Also,
    Level only one stat on your mag. Affixing can be a pain. Best to ask about planning.

Trade Weapons badge towards weapons/temporary units.
    Last edited by RadiantLegend; Mar 22, 2020 at 06:53 PM.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz