Default This is not worth it is it?

Today iv'e done something really stupid. I deleted someone's game and the client got deleted in return so i'm really starting to think if this worth it.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

PSO2 does not have save files like previous games. All data is stored on the server and cannot be deleted unless you purposely delete a character and confirm the 2 warning messages and wait for the the character deletion time to expire.

Even if you delete the game from hardware, your information is still saved on their servers.

Well.... I didn't mean it that way, I should've worded it better obviously but that's great. Thanks for the additional info anyway

(Sarcasm) Good to know My Character is gonna be stuck gathering virtual dust for a while.
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Mar 19, 2020 at 12:52 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

What is even the point of this thread? I don't understand.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    What is even the point of this thread? I don't understand.
    StreetFighter2242 likes to be vague and seems to have an aversion to ever properly clarifying their point. That's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    StreetFighter2242 likes to be vague and seems to have an aversion to ever properly clarifying their point. That's just the way it is.
    What's going on here? I thought it was agreed to let threads die off.

as for my "Point" it was more on a personal level which it isn't exactly a good fit here due to the category. so i decided to leave it vague and short. While learning some bit of info.

if there's anything i hate more than almost anything irritating , it's vagueness, so in that, i'm extremely sorry.

If you guys want, i'll make a thread that clarifies what i was really trying to say later.
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Mar 19, 2020 at 03:23 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Don't make a new thread, just do it here.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Don't make a new thread, just do it here.
    For the past few years iv'e had troubles and 5 years ago I've had to live with my mom's relatives.... It's haven't exactly been easy but because of this I've also made errors in judgment

Last night hasn't been any different..

Two of relatives own all 3 current generation consoles and one of paid thorough the nose for at least two of them but ownership is shared between all 3.

Normally i have to for use of them including what i can download with permission but this time i didn't do that.

I made a incredible error in judgment.

I asked. If i could play the PSO2 open beta with vague replies I took upon. myself to Install it myself. (There wasn't enough space and something had to be uninstalled
    (I got rid of GTA5 install data in favor of PSO2 be because doing so met the minimum space reqirements needed to Install rather than ) when my other relative found out... He deleted it and i got upset to the point i got angry eventually got in a fight with both of them...There was also some swearing invoved and pushing but the fact of the matter is i did it without permission ....I don't know what came over me i just felt....Drawn to it and in doing so i violated their trust. No game is worth the trouble....Nothing...

But is it really? It's not like it's going anywhere anytime soon so the real question is: What the hell?
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Mar 20, 2020 at 02:18 AM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12