Default Make 100 friends title not triggering

So I added 100+ friends on pso2 to acquire the title, but it is not triggering at all for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dnyce13 View Post
    So I added 100+ friends on pso2 to acquire the title, but it is not triggering at all for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    They have to be concurrent, ie. you need to have 100 friends at the same time. If you have 100 concurrrent friends and it still has not triggered, try reloading the game. If it still doesn't work, something else is amiss

This is still a beta after all. There's bound to be a few bugs still. If everything is right and it still won't trigger you may need to report it on the official site.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

I think I figured out why it's not working. I need to friend request in the game and not add friends via xbox gamercard, but there is no option to send a friend request because you can't click on the characters unless you use mouse and keyboard to trigger more options.

Quote Originally Posted by dnyce13 View Post
    I think I figured out why it's not working. I need to friend request in the game and not add friends via xbox gamercard, but there is no option to send a friend request because you can't click on the characters unless you use mouse and keyboard to trigger more options.

Press select (or the button that you have assigned to quick menu) and select "Nearby Characters"

Even in that context menu, there is no way to send an in-game friend request. The option just isn't available in the NA version.

The friend request system is broken ATM.

I've already submitted a bug report about this. Thanks guys for confirming!

the friend list has been broken since CBT, I would have friends online playing but checking in game it would show no one online and periodically it would work with half or less ppl even online.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers