Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A few questions

In the Shopping Plaza, so to the entrance of Franca's Cafe, but instead of entering in, go down to the next level and you will see a a few shops there, including the FUNporium.

How do I use Partner Cards? I have a quest to bring Jan with me on 2 quests and I don't know how to summon him

When you are on the gate ship, there is a consol on your left in the center of the window. You select partners there.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

What is the best thing to feed my mag to raise just Dex? I've been using Sol Atomizers recently

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersoul78 View Post
    What is the best thing to feed my mag to raise just Dex? I've been using Sol Atomizers recently
    PA Discs: they give +30 points to DEX as opposed to Sol Atomizer giving +4.
    7* Candy: These give +45 points, but I believe you need to be a Summoner for them to drop.

Other than that, save up your Photon Spheres and buy the Dex Food Devices Minis from the Photon Sphere Shop.

The best way to level really just depends on your style I guess. Some people will obsess over Klein orders and get them all done. But for me, I just like to play through the game normally like I would have if I were playing the original Phantasy Star Online. Stick around and area long enough and you will get emergency Quest. Completed and you get experience, I think anyway. It was just more fun overall than chasing client orders all the time. Especially if you're new at the game. But I would suggest getting of the basic line orders done with because you get a healthy amount of experience.

I'm lvl 43 ATM now. Mostly running expeditions and some client orders. Are advanced expeditions worth doing? The only downside is I don't know anyone to run them with

AQs are only really good if you have a full party* and trigger a PSE Burst since that creates a continuous spawn of enemies, which is great in AQs that have a good enemy density, like City. Also, I'm not sure if they have implement the always-on EXP boost for AQs that is present in the JP server, so it may not be as lucrative for EXP relatively speaking.

*Being in a party of 4 players gives everyone in the party a multiplicative 40% EXP Boost (using NPCs still gives a boost, but it is lower).
    Booster Items, like Triboost +100% and EXP +75%, are additive so those two would give you +175%EXP or 275%EXP (100%[base EXP]+100%+75%), but the Party Boost multiplies your Boosters, so instead you get 385% EXP with just a EXP+75% and Tri-boost+100% ([100%+100%+75%]x1.4).

What are some of the best Katana PAs to use? I think I'm using some good ones but I'm not totally sure. Also any Katana tips would be great.

So, are players still divided between ships on login? What are the most popular ships? Asking for when it's out on PC.