Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A few questions

What classes can use Twin Machine guns? I was trying to learn PAs for it on my Fighter but I can't even though I can equip the weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersoul78 View Post
    What classes can use Twin Machine guns? I was trying to learn PAs for it on my Fighter but I can't even though I can equip the weapon
    In order to use TMGs and their PAs you must be a Main-class Gunner or a Sub-class Gunner with a Multi-/All-Class set of TMGs. If you use a Multi-/All-class set of TMGs without being a Gunner Main or Sub, you cannot use the PAs (with the exception of a set of TMGs that has an inherent PA attached).
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 29, 2020 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks. Is there a ranged weapon option for Fighter/Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersoul78 View Post
    Thanks. Is there a ranged weapon option for Fighter/Hunter?
    Gunblade.

What are the best Katana PAs to use? I'm guessing Morning Mistreaver is my main dps PA.

So there’s no friend system? Only alliance? The only way you can invite nearby players is by going into your Xbox menu and I find that a very tedious and confusing move. I miss the days of just sending somebody a guild card.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    So there’s no friend system? Only alliance? The only way you can invite nearby players is by going into your Xbox menu and I find that a very tedious and confusing move. I miss the days of just sending somebody a guild card.
    i thought we told you in another thread you have to add people via Friend Request on XBL? it seems to be the only way atm. You can invite people nearby without having to go through the Xbox Recent Players or Friends list, I've never had to use Xbox menu's for this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i thought we told you in another thread you have to add people via Friend Request on XBL? it seems to be the only way atm. You can invite people nearby without having to go through the Xbox Recent Players or Friends list, I've never had to use Xbox menu's for this
    I have to jump thru hoops to play with my friends. So annoying!!! Just add a Friend Feature so we know when our buddies are online wtf. They made it strangely difficult to do an easy task. I thought you could Friend someone in PSO2jpn.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    I thought you could Friend someone in PSO2jpn.
    You can. Yet another of the many reasons for it being the better version.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

This seems to be the right questions thread.

I am just starting out. LVL 29 gunner. That's fine. But I need to learn perfect attack. which class or race is the best one to learn on starting out?

I need to do this right at least starting out. Which one has the slowest timing that's the easiest to learn? Maybe a PA or weapon combo?

What do you recommend? Using a controller!

Thanks!