Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A few questions

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Caveman View Post
    This seems to be the right questions thread.

I am just starting out. LVL 29 gunner. That's fine. But I need to learn perfect attack. which class or race is the best one to learn on starting out?

I need to do this right at least starting out. Which one has the slowest timing that's the easiest to learn? Maybe a PA or weapon combo?

What do you recommend? Using a controller!

Thanks!
    Hunter is slow

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Hunter is slow
    you clearly havent played Hunter enough if you really think its a slow class, even with Ep3 content
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you clearly havent played Hunter enough if you really think its a slow class, even with Ep3 content
    You could have shown examples of classes slower than Hunter or even spoke a single detail to explain it not being a slow class to enlighten the newer players but no ... go for the pointless ad hom. That will sure help people.

All classes can be fast or slow, and it depends on player's playstyle. There is no "tutorial" class or an "easier" class. At best you can ask which class has minimal impact on performance output which requires as few actions from the player as possible.

Personally I would suggest a ranged class so that you have better view of the battlefield, with long animation frames to give you enough time to learn the Perfect Attack system. Ranger, Force, Bow Braver and Summoner fit the description. Give it a "tanky" subclass like Hunter to increase survivability and/or to reduce frequency of having to evade / actively recuperate.

Once you feel you have grasped the Perfect Attack system, then move on to your favourite class/playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    for beginners, Hunter, normal attacks,,,absolutely...... and try to be nicer, drink coffee.......