Question Game Pass Ultimate Perks?

Apparently PSO2 has perks with Game Pass Ultimate, but they aren't on the perk page. Were they a one day thing? I learned about them late. I hope I didn't miss it.

The perks redeem is goofy. On Twitter some see it on the Xbox GPU Dashboard and others do not. I personally claimed it but it hasn’t showed up in my visiphone yet. I heard they only way to claim it is by typing the 25 digit code to redeem.microsoft.com but that’s not confirmed. People are running around with the Xbox jackets in game so I know it’s working for some. I just want the meseta crystal and premium.

There was an exploit where people were making multiple accounts for the perk codes, so they took it down.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There was an exploit where people were making multiple accounts for the perk codes, so they took it down.
    Seriously? What the hell. Of course some people would ruin it for the rest of us.

If they could make it like Twitch Prime then it shouldn't be exploitable, right?
    Last edited by DarkSpyro92; Mar 23, 2020 at 09:41 AM.

It’s now suspended. Once they figure it out you’ll receive your monthly perk! Great promo

i still managed to redeem mine somehow not too long after they took it down, dont know how but it worked fine
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i still managed to redeem mine somehow not too long after they took it down, dont know how but it worked fine
    There was a small window of time where it was working again because they though they had fixed it, but it got taken down again since it wasn't actually "fixed."

There was a small window of time where it was working again because they though they had fixed it, but it got taken down again since it wasn't actually "fixed."
    ah i guess that was it then because i read about the exploit an hour had passed from that post and i already redeemed it thinking they fixed it. interesting though. its just like that free 2 day trial code generator for Monster Hunter Frontier way back, ppl abused it for a couple of years of free gold lol
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers