Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

im a little more annoyed with that DQ RDR boost coming that the stones aren't receiving a boost at all, idk why they're stuck to the dumb box loot table making a pain to grind for and ultimately making the boost pointless unless you're looking for those DQ weapons to use as weapon passes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

I only need a few more execours modules and I am done with DQ for good. If the upcoming campaigns welfare is good, I may consider getting a 3rd Stil, but otherwise I will just keep materials and fodders until Final Ep 6 weapons exchange is announced.

Honestly I farmed Step 1-5 and 5-10 for Divide Medals. Search missions can give you up to 20 Divide Medals if you get all 20 crates and get lucky. Plus the 5 per stage which are pretty easy to blaze through.

Then just did the trade in for my stones for Stil. Knowing the 200% rdr won't increase my odds of actually dropping a stone though makes me care a bit less about the boost.

Do enemies add items to the drop core during defense stage?
    Spoiler!

Just recently I've realized the OPness that is burn on arigatou roboto. He just topples over for like a good solid minute letting everyone just smack him up. Even in an undergeared party it just trivializes him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.

I heard something about later stages being better solo, which ones are better solo?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I heard something about later stages being better solo, which ones are better solo?
    Literally Steps 1-30 are better solo but specifically Steps 25/30 boss fights. SnD will always be a pain and mercy of RNG, you either get S rank and some boxes or fill the gauge and you're scattering last second for as money Lumin cores you can grab before you melt
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Thanks.

As for stages 1-24, iirc you get triple damage solo but do you get any other buffs or help for e.g collect stages or protect tower + collect stages where damage is not important and moving rapidly all over the map is?

With 3-4 people you can protect several towers at once while also collecting crystals but alone you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks.

As for stages 1-24, iirc you get triple damage solo but do you get any other buffs or help for e.g collect stages or protect tower + collect stages where damage is not important and moving rapidly all over the map is?

With 3-4 people you can protect several towers at once while also collecting crystals but alone you can't.
    Solo Tower Defense used to be impossible to S rank, Sega already went and tweaked it so you can now S rank it by yourself. At that point it's skill and I suppose if the game decides not to spawn too many mobs at one tower. If you are fast enough you can fill the S rank gauge (aka the last wave of enemies) without killing any of the mobs spawning to finish up faster. As for buffs, I don't remember, I'm happy enough if I just get the running speed boost so I don't have to use the boost pads