Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, runs that are in progress are not shown in the quest counter's party lists, only the ones waiting before a run starts show up there, since each step in progress is considered a different MPA.
    That combined with the fact that as is usually the case with 4-man content with some for of challenge, people will get their party in order and lock it anyway. The quest is most definitely run but hopping on to find a party for it just doesn't work. You can ony ask in lobbies/see if you can befriend/team people that run it because this is probably the most pub unfriendly quest we ever had xD.

I've been playing since Episode 1.
    Divide quests are the first form of real content the game has ever gotten, imo. They are fantastic.

I like them. Solo can be a handful (espescially 21 and up) but indeed it's not easy to get a PT going.
    I completely forgot how to get through Mitra so I think I'll be stuck there a while...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, runs that are in progress are not shown in the quest counter's party lists, only the ones waiting before a run starts show up there, since each step in progress is considered a different MPA.
    Still, even if that's the case, why is it so hard to find people at random to play with? This hasn't happened before with a new quest to my recollection.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Still, even if that's the case, why is it so hard to find people at random to play with? This hasn't happened before with a new quest to my recollection.
    Perhaps the playerbase at the required level isn't as big as it used to be.

Seems that tower defense missions scale with number of players now. Went as duo and then solo, and it was actually very easy to achieve an S now. Now if only they patched the collection one too /:

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Seems that tower defense missions scale with number of players now. Went as duo and then solo, and it was actually very easy to achieve an S now. Now if only they patched the collection one too /:
    the TD quest was adjusted last maintenance because it was pretty much impossible to S rank solo let alone A rank
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Two reasons:
    1. the quest is spread over several tiers. You want to run 16-20? You will only team up with other people who run 16-20. 6 tiers of divide quest + usual expert and non expert split and the end result is that there's very few folks you can run exactly the tier you want with.
    2. the way this is setup logistically is just so fucking weird and impractical. We all know how normal quests work, right? Start an instance, wait for the MPA to fill up, then you start the timer (with everyone getting advance warning that the timer is now ticking) and there you go. Either that or a free-for-all style exploration type MPA that anyone can join while it's going. But here it's different. Not only are instances of other people invisible if they're past the first stage, but you can also join someone else's instance, start your own run and go while they're left behind and weren't even informed that you joined or started. That and the MPA can just spread over the two branches which means a 4/4 MPA can have a 2/2 split - or 1/1 and 2 AFKers.

The quest itself is fun, both in groups and solo, but the implementation is just so weird and ass-backwards.

This is totally ignored by me like all other farmable stuff outside scheduled EQs. And it's a real bother to even find a group for this.
    If it wasn't for power creeped weapons or another farmable valuables it could be dead by arrival and totally ignored by people.
    And yes just another slightly altered UQ format should be enough but SEGA just shit out another trash format lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    This is totally ignored by me like all other farmable stuff outside scheduled EQs. And it's a real bother to even find a group for this.
    If it wasn't for power creeped weapons or another farmable valuables it could be dead by arrival and totally ignored by people.
    And yes just another slightly altered UQ format should be enough but SEGA just shit out another trash format lol.
    this entire thing is soloable though and if you're super lazy, go buy the mats otherwise, find friends or join a team. It's like others mentioned, solo just feels so much better with the bonuses you get
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers