Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The COOL thing so far with DQ is that everyone in the same PT gets the same rewards at the end (not sure about weapons or drops in general throughout the run before the final Stage) but everyone in this Tweet got a Lib Key as an end reward
    https://twitter.com/Phoshim0204/stat...67426334625792
    Weapon drops are definitely not the same, someone in a party I was in yesterday got a 15* weapon drop while no one else did.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Yeah, had I known I was going to need an orb weapon or not to waste my stacks of Cobalt medals on other things... well I'd be pretty close to a Puras by now. I really want to upgrade from my Atlas rifle that I've been using for almost a full episode.

Learned that the weekly rewards are actually character based so yeah, the real problem are the old 15* fodders needed. They should at the very least remove the stupid weekly limit of badge exchanges /:

The two floors I am having issues with are the Tower Defense floors and actually S Ranking Floor 30. I feel like there is something with those two I am missing to make it more manageable.

Other than that, its a pretty nice mission structure. I hope this do more with this in the future. Would be nice in an XQ type of structure where you can choose your floor condition with various rewards or something. Also, do you have to kill the boss on the last floor in order to get the points for that weekly Grainne fragment?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

don't ever do collect and tower missions alone, you have better luck getting s-rank if u were doing boss and bombs ones.

Ph is a good class to s-ranking floor 30, just try to learn shiva+varuna attack patterns and you'll get s-rank for sure

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

Ph is a good class to s-ranking floor 30, just try to learn shiva+varuna attack patterns and you'll get s-rank for sure
    Etoile is easier. I would even go as far to say it's the dumb easiest stage on etoile. It's literally: use DBs and spam parry like a madman while not knowing what exactly is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    don't ever do collect and tower missions alone, you have better luck getting s-rank if u were doing boss and bombs ones.
    Aiming to kill the mini-boss twice in collects usually gets me S with time to spare in solo. Just need to find them and collect crystals while waiting for player buff to kick in. Defense is absolute ass though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Aiming to kill the mini-boss twice in collects usually gets me S with time to spare in solo. Just need to find them and collect crystals while waiting for player buff to kick in. Defense is absolute ass though.
    I find it's better to hunt for whatever enemies give bonus points, which usually includes sub-bosses but not always. Also you can use Elder Dark Blast to survive past the four minute mark, so you can finish S-rank or just hunt more virtual devices for better rewards.

I got little for defense. About the best I have done is B-rank by ignoring enemies and collecting crystals. Doing better I think would require selectively clearing some nodes while going for crystals, and of course only after player buffs kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Also, do you have to kill the boss on the last floor in order to get the points for that weekly Grainne fragment?
    You still get divide points as long as you survive until timeout. Do the points only count for the Grainne fragment if you kill the boss? I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Mar 30, 2020 at 08:04 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

So today I think I had a glitch. I went 26-30 with randoms and we went past floor 30(was a regular mission, no deck floor)and we went all the way to floor 35.
    I thought it was a rare bonus, but the final floor bosses were super easy(like floor 5 stats). We also didnt get any boxes to loot at the end, just the red crystal. Also all party froze in campship and no result screen came, so we had to leave forcefully from menu. And of course, it didnt count as a clear /:

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Having tried this some more, I found it impossible to coordinate with randoms or even get a 4/4 MPA reliably. The whole quest looks like something that heavily incentivizes premade parties and I don't like it. PSO2 was dipping its toes into the "MPAs don't just cut it anymore, find a full party to play with* or GTFO" paradigm for a while now and I don't think that's a good thing.

To elaborate, one of PSO2's draws for me was that it's an action MMO and not a standard trinity MMO and results heavily depended on your own personal performance and not whether you knew enough people good at the game to form a competent party. Content such as endless quests, Masquerade or solo PD/Momdeus/XQ further drove the point home.
    I actually like it because it incentives myself and my mates to think of strategies of how to beat it as a team.