Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

It's better to run solo later anyways. You have 1 life at 26-30 (aka you can't die).

I get either A rank or S rank on collects depending on the debuffs. But defends i can only get B rank at 26-30. A rank is possible but it depends heavily on the map and tower locations.

#pointsrouteonly

What's the suggested stats for soloing this anyway? I didn't play this game for a while so I suspect my gear might be outdated: ~4.3k attack with no buffs, ~4.8k with drink (no team tree/shifta).

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    What's the suggested stats for soloing this anyway? I didn't play this game for a while so I suspect my gear might be outdated: ~4.3k attack with no buffs, ~4.8k with drink (no team tree/shifta).
    I would say you can definitely solo it. Aside from collection and defense, I clear boss and bombs with some time to spare. I'm at 4.7k no buffs on etoile DBs.

s-rank'd solo step 1-25 but now it's frickin' forcing me to join a pt to s-rank 26-30 because last boss cough

(it's all about learning varuna+shiva attack patterns)

figures
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Mar 26, 2020 at 09:38 AM.

Fun, also I haven't been able to reach step 26-30 solo yet. Not good enough.

Only real disappointing thing is the module drops seem to be very rare.

Seems if you do the weeklies alone you will get all modules needed in 8-9 weeks(so 2 months) not counting drops and titles rewards. Compared to OT Austere, it seems about the same(at least for me it was). Which would be good if it was only that, but you also have the stupid RNG part of it with the random 15* fodders needed. Some of them can be gotten with the cobalt badge and gold badges, but for others you need 1500 Sage crests. I guess it is still better than it being 100% rng only, but still /:

OK s-rank'd 26-30 as ph but i'm not touching that quest anymore, i just don't like it that is all

inb4 more new stages incoming

actually my biggest gripe aside the long grind is the stupid requirement for Pyura: Orb weapons. because I didn't want to run that boring ass Ramiel EQ (and even though I ran it 40 times, i got one Orb wep) and now it feels like a big detriment because of it and now I have to wait for Train LQ to come into rotation and hope people are actively running it and hope even more I get the Orb drop I need. Which all leaves me into thinking that Orb will drop in TD:VR UH because hey, gotta get us to run boring TD again right?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    actually my biggest gripe aside the long grind is the stupid requirement for Pyura: Orb weapons. because I didn't want to run that boring ass Ramiel EQ (and even though I ran it 40 times, i got one Orb wep) and now it feels like a big detriment because of it and now I have to wait for Train LQ to come into rotation and hope people are actively running it and hope even more I get the Orb drop I need. Which all leaves me into thinking that Orb will drop in TD:VR UH because hey, gotta get us to run boring TD again right?
    alternatively you can trade divide medals for cobalt medals, then buy one 30 capped orb a week, and do that 6 times. It might be a tad too slow for your first puras, but if you plan on farming enough to do another, the orb for this one would probably happen in time unless you're nolifing divide/buying mats

If anything I mind the randomass dynes/anacates and the likes way more, as if you don't have them already, farming them is hard af, and the alternative of spending tons of sage crests isn't all that appealing either

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    alternatively you can trade divide medals for cobalt medals, then buy one 30 capped orb a week, and do that 6 times. It might be a tad too slow for your first puras, but if you plan on farming enough to do another, the orb for this one would probably happen in time unless you're nolifing divide/buying mats

If anything I mind the randomass dynes/anacates and the likes way more, as if you don't have them already, farming them is hard af, and the alternative of spending tons of sage crests isn't all that appealing either
    i dont want to be rude but i know this already, had I known the weapons I want to make were all going to need Orb I would have bought one weapon prior to maintenance and then got another this week but in order for me to save on Class cubes I may be just stuck doing this or hoping RNGesus is nice on LQ day or during TD:VR

The COOL thing so far with DQ is that everyone in the same PT gets the same rewards at the end (not sure about weapons or drops in general throughout the run before the final Stage) but everyone in this Tweet got a Lib Key as an end reward
    https://twitter.com/Phoshim0204/stat...67426334625792
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 27, 2020 at 03:15 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers