Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    What are all the ways to get Luminmech Grainne Crystals besides the monthly trade in? I know you get one for free from the limited arks mission and as a drop, but are there more from titles and stuff? How often can you expect to find one?
    i think you can get one or 2 from a title but aside from everything else you listed, RNG drop by running the quest. the RNG is debatable (well its really not), some people have gone 100mill+ score before seeing one, some less or more
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Is it true you only get it from the very last floor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Is it true you only get it from the very last floor?
    i think you can get it from 20-30, i dont really remember, been a few weeks since Ive ran DQ because bored with game lol
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'm not sure if im really missing out stuff from DQ, I havent played the game for 2 weeks. Not gonna lie DQ is fun to play and all but I kinda got burned out with the game itself.
    test

Ah, I totally forgot... Perhaps I got struck by a lack of Team Boost again. How much it was? 30%?

at this point sega should just boost the rate of the granny stones. there is no reason for them to be so rare when you need 8 of them to begin with (took 57m to get my 1st drop for reference)

Quote Originally Posted by Flaoc View Post
    at this point sega should just boost the rate of the granny stones. there is no reason for them to be so rare when you need 8 of them to begin with (took 57m to get my 1st drop for reference)
    No kidding, I need to wait 13 days just to upgrade to a Stil Rod.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Any tips for the last bosses in 25-30? It's not that they are hard per say but they just seem to take heavily reduced damage, shiva more than the guy. Anywhere I should be hitting in particular, is there a good burn phase/pattern?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Any tips for the last bosses in 25-30? It's not that they are hard per say but they just seem to take heavily reduced damage, shiva more than the guy. Anywhere I should be hitting in particular, is there a good burn phase/pattern?
    the only strategy i found that works its just separate them and Shiva starts with a shield , just hit her enought and you will be doing normal damage to her

Having at least something like class played would help since classes or even weapon use vastly different strats to deal with them. With that being said, just know when solo, Varuna only uses a little part of his moveset (flying sword, the big saw finisher and teleport into projectile) while Shiva uses all her moves, which generally means if your class doesn't have the AoE to deal big damage to them both, you're better off focusing on Shiva since she is the more dangerous of the two. Once she dies, Varuna gains all his other moves back so you gotta be careful about that as well.