Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 110
  1. #51

    Default

    How do divide quests scale exactly? Is there a boost to solo players, and if so what is it? What if you go in duo or with three? Are you gimped? If anyone has any information on this I'd appreciate filling me in.

    Also, how doable is S rank solo all floors? Anything to avoid as a solo player?

    EDIT: Also what is the reward for getting S rank exactly? Higher chance of rare fodder?
    Last edited by Coatl; Apr 17, 2020 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord dm me if you wanna squad up.

  2. #52

    Default

    Coatl: the reward is you can do the later stage. They give more points and make it easier to get the points achievements.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    How do divide quests scale exactly? Is there a boost to solo players, and if so what is it? What if you go in duo or with three? Are you gimped? If anyone has any information on this I'd appreciate filling me in.

    Also, how doable is S rank solo all floors? Anything to avoid as a solo player?

    EDIT: Also what is the reward for getting S rank exactly? Higher chance of rare fodder?
    You get a buff after 75 pass in stage 1-4, and on stage 5 as soon as you teleport into boss room. If you are alone, you get +200% damage(so 3x total) and scales down the more players are(4 players gives nothing).

    You can solo S rank all floors, but IMO it will be harder because of needing to traveling from 1 side to another for certain spawns. Mining was scaled last updated so it is more bearable solo now, but Collection missions are still horrible if you are alone in the later floors. Boss are easy enough even if solo, and bombing varies(bad parties can mess you up, good parties split will make it better).

    No extra rewards as far as I know for soloing. Besides extra drops, you need to S rank current set of floors before unlocking the next. You can have SSSSB at least to pass.
    Last edited by echofaith; Apr 17, 2020 at 02:34 PM.

  4. #54
    エターナルブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    This is totally ignored by me like all other farmable stuff outside scheduled EQs. And it's a real bother to even find a group for this.
    If it wasn't for power creeped weapons or another farmable valuables it could be dead by arrival and totally ignored by people.
    And yes just another slightly altered UQ format should be enough but SEGA just shit out another trash format lol.
    there are plenty of *small* problems with this quest, but relatively speaking this is the best thing sega has released as far as new/unique content in a very long time. it shits out cubes unlike anything else in the game, drops numerous loot that can be sold for money, has the new BiS with unique and very strong potentials. what more do you want this late in pso2's life tbh?

  5. #55

    Default

    The modules have been the biggest pain for me. I can't for the life of me defeat Gold Execour. I have almost gotten floor 30 but run out of time. Do you have to defeat them for a chance for these modules to drop? I'd rather not wait on the weeklies as it's only 3 a week and the requirements for Execour at least is a lot. Not to mention needing 100 of each of you wanted the dropped weapons.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    The modules have been the biggest pain for me. I can't for the life of me defeat Gold Execour. I have almost gotten floor 30 but run out of time. Do you have to defeat them for a chance for these modules to drop? I'd rather not wait on the weeklies as it's only 3 a week and the requirements for Execour at least is a lot. Not to mention needing 100 of each of you wanted the dropped weapons.
    No they should drop normally, although rate isn't that high, important info though is that they drop from both crystal and final step boxes, and your overall rank affects boxes drop, while you still need to defeat the boss for crystal rewards. So if you have trouble defeating the boss, focus on getting reliable S-ranks on point routes to try and get modules off the boxes. Alternatively, you can be perfectly content with spamming early stages since ANY execour can give modules from crystal, so you don't have to go for the gold one necessarily.

    Also remember that the weeklies are character based so if you have one or more decent alt characters, you can use them to get more modules !

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Alternatively, you can be perfectly content with spamming early stages since ANY execour can give modules from crystal, so you don't have to go for the gold one necessarily.
    seriously? so its just fine to farm at step 5 for Execour modules? if yes, then I need to farm it at step 5 then

  8. #58

    Default

    Many people actually spam only early stages once they have their Graines to get both Execours Modules and medals, since medals rate goes lower and eventually stop drop altogether in the middle floors.

  9. #59

    Default

    I only spam the early floors because I can't pass them...
    It turns it's a good thing? Well then...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

  10. #60

    Default

    Really? I have been getting S Ranks constantly and have never seen a module drop so I assumed it was just on the bosses that I can't S Rank. Guess I am just incredibly unlucky with RNG then.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Similar Threads

  1. How do you download new quest. . .
    By Caspian in forum PSO General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Apr 7, 2001, 07:51 PM
  2. Downloadable Quests? When?
    By Skee in forum PSO General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2001, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2001, 04:26 PM
  4. Does anyone have a list on how to do the quests correctly?(n
    By Ambrai in forum PSO: Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2001, 04:55 AM
  5. which quest is soul eater?
    By killicon in forum PSO General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 17, 2001, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •