Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

It's the same for me, regardless if I kill the bosses or just reach regular S-Ranks, I occasionally find Execour Module but next to none Varuna or Mitra Modules.
    That's why I just went ahead and started grinding the weekly points on several of my characters, that's at least 3 guaranteed Modules of each type.
    Their overall droprate seems to be pretty bad.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    No they should drop normally, although rate isn't that high, important info though is that they drop from both crystal and final step boxes, and your overall rank affects boxes drop, while you still need to defeat the boss for crystal rewards. So if you have trouble defeating the boss, focus on getting reliable S-ranks on point routes to try and get modules off the boxes. Alternatively, you can be perfectly content with spamming early stages since ANY execour can give modules from crystal, so you don't have to go for the gold one necessarily.

Also remember that the weeklies are character based so if you have one or more decent alt characters, you can use them to get more modules !
    final *boxes* do not drop modules. module, as well as affixes from final crystal, is tied to whichever boss appears and therefore is crystal only. modules are affected by regulation RDR, so farming execour on a higher step is better (like 20).

How the heck do you kill an Execour? I cant even kill the one in step 5. I got no problems killing Varuna or Mitra in step 30 but execour is such a different thing. I dont know what to focus on him :v

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    How the heck do you kill an Execour? I cant even kill the one in step 5. I got no problems killing Varuna or Mitra in step 30 but execour is such a different thing. I dont know what to focus on him :v
    For the lower stages it works for me to just focussing on his red dot weakpoint in front. For the later stages you probably HAVE TO destroy that white spot on his back to turn him into attack mode and then hit on his weakpoint in the front. While in attack mode he takes like 2 or 3 times the regular damage and it should be easier to defeat him.
    Though you have to look out for his one-hit kill attack which he uses when in attack mode.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Though you have to look out for his one-hit kill attack which he uses when in attack mode.
    Which one is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Which one is that?
    When he is changing from Attack Mode to Defense. The 2 big red boxes, one on the ground and one up a bit higher stretching really far up. Either keep floating between them or run away as it shouldn't cover the whole arena (maybe if he is in the center and oriented perfectly).

Execour is, believe it or not, the hardest boss to kill granted you're fighting his Step 25 version. The strat is simple, break his back piece which in turn, puts him in Attack Mode but doubling the damage you do to him which after you break the back you should be focuses back on the front core. Make sure you learn how to survive his ultimate attack before he goes back to Defense Mode, after that, break the back piece again (it breaks only 2 times) and do as much damage as possible. If your DPS is good enough, you'll kill him. Otherwise if your DPS isn't good, consider farming his Step 20 version instead
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

If you burn his back after breaking it he falls over for ~15 seconds.

thanks for the tips! Never knew it was so simple, Ive been attacking different things like the back boosters. I got no problem with his 1hit KO attack cause I just run the heck away of his range. I'll try killing him in step 5 first before I even dare again in higher steps

thanks for the tips! Never knew it was so simple, Ive been attacking different things like the back boosters. I got no problem with his 1hit KO attack cause I just run the heck away of his range. I'll try killing him in step 5 first before I even dare again in higher steps
    i forgot the mention the burn SE that Kozumi said and I forgot to mention that you can avoid his Ultimate attack dmg if you jump right in between the floor and his laser grid he puts above you, if you can hover in between you won't take dmg otherwise just run out of the range like you've been doing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers