Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    If PSO2 is connected to anything, then it's clearly the origin of everything, since we know the creation of the Profound Darkness was an event not that far in the past. Every other game in the series, Falz is some sealed ancient evil thing, the same about the PD origin, something in the very distant past.
    I second this theory.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    There's unlikely any direct connection but due to the similar design of the ships between both games I'm suspicious that it was Pioneer 3 that found Xion. (Pagini randomly name drops this after trading photon drops.)
    I partially agree that Pioneer 3 could be the civilization that discovered Xion due to fleet architecture design similarities. However, Pioneer 3 might have went to Gurhal Star System, because PSU hinted that Guardians are the successor of Coralian civilization based on PSO1 apparel description, see the image:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by LinkEP; Mar 27, 2020 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    There's unlikely any direct connection but due to the similar design of the ships between both games I'm suspicious that it was Pioneer 3 that found Xion. (Pagini randomly name drops this after trading photon drops.)
    Photoners learned about photons after meeting Xion, Coral already discovered Photons, so they can't be the same civilisation.

Well if the people of Earth (EPIV) play PSO2, then there must have been a PSO1. Perhaps there will be a link in the future between the 2 games because of Earth.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well if the people of Earth (EPIV) play PSO2, then there must have been a PSO1. Perhaps there will be a link in the future between the 2 games because of Earth.
    Really? Are you sure they won't just ignore it?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Really? Are you sure they won't just ignore it?
    It's fun to speculate.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    It's fun to speculate.
    True..
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

I prefer the classic and PSO2 being a separate universe instead of PSO2 being a prequel of the classics tbh. A revelation that PD being a multiversal existence would be nice, and the one in PSO2, classics or any other game is simply an avatar/visage, with Dark Falzes being the lesser visage of it.
    test

i've always been under the impression, that the "Ruins" in PSO Episode 1 were the remains of the Allisia III worldship from Phantasy Star III...and that "somehow" a fragment/cell division of the Profound Darkness/Dark Force/Falz made its way on board, corrupted everything as so on.
    Given that premise and taking the interdiminsional ,multiverse theory also possible.