Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO2NA Mag question

So i got a mag ticket and am leveling a second mag, when i buy more char slots i plan on making a 2nd char. Can i give my 2nd char the 2nd mag i got with mag ticket? that way i can start leveling a mag for my 2nd char now. Also bought mag ticket lol hope this works. I know you cant normally send another char a mag but is it different with a bought mag?

You cannot transfer mags between character, free or bought, once you redeem the mag claim ticket on a character it stays on that character.

Oh, also, you get 3 free character slots, so you don't need to buy a second character, only a 4th+.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Oh, also, you get 3 free character slots, so you don't need to buy a second character, only a 4th+.
    you only get one char per ship on NA PSO2 not sure about JP. Asks you to buy the char slot addition thing when trying to make a second. I don't mind its $5 i think it sucks u can give a second char a bought mag tho.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilJohn View Post
    you only get one char per ship on NA PSO2 not sure about JP. Asks you to buy the char slot addition thing when trying to make a second. I don't mind its $5 i think it sucks u can give a second char a bought mag tho.
    Not sure what is going on with you, but I just logged in and created a second character on Ship 01 without having to pay AC.
    My only guess is that you have 3 total characters across all the Ships already.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    You cannot transfer mags between character, free or bought, once you redeem the mag claim ticket on a character it stays on that character.
    ty thanks for letting me know.

Not sure what is going on with you, but I just logged in and created a second character on Ship 01 without having to pay AC.
    My only guess is that you have 3 total characters across all the Ships already.
    oh i didn't realize that. Ty for letting me know ill delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilJohn View Post
    oh i didn't realize that. Ty for letting me know ill delete them.
    So just a couple of things when deleting a character:
    1. The confirm option will be greyed out initially, but it will be active when you hold LB+RB; this is to prevent accidental deletions.
    2. It will take 24 hours from confirming for the character to be deleted; at any time during the 24 hours you can cancel the deletion.

So just a couple of things when deleting a character:
    1. The confirm option will be greyed out initially, but it will be active when you hold LB+RB; this is to prevent accidental deletions.
    2. It will take 24 hours from confirming for the character to be deleted; at any time during the 24 hours you can cancel the deletion.
    Awesome thanks.

So how do we get our second mag? A mag ticket?
    Looking to join a mature casual PSO2 alliance? View my profile, add me on XBL, and join our discord!