Default Rare grain erebos stone quests

Hello, I haven't played for a few months.. I see there are new emergency quests. Which ones drop rare grain erebos stone?

Still just the Dark Falz [Persona] EQ, though they can appear in the Treasure Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Still just the Dark Falz [Persona] EQ, though they can appear in the Treasure Shop.
    I don't see it scheduled at all on bumped.. any drops that can upgrade Novel T. Machine gun?

The train for easy erebos is gone since Persona doesn't show up as often anymore and the single party trigger (tragic trigger) can cost a good bit just for a few stones. If you really want erobos for lightstream, I would just wait for a boosted week with Persona or an event period where they add the stones/materials for lightstream in the quest (these are sometimes held when there's a wait period for something).

Alternatively run seasonal quests/4th featured quest to get 2020 badges, save up 1200 to get 6 Novel weapons to get +35. Novel is a pretty good 15★ series and they're really easy to get.
    Upgrading it to Liberate will be a bit more of a journey, the easiest would be collecting Sage Crest up until you have 900 to trade in at Zieg, if you have close to 1300 titles and have money, I suggest grinding OT with +10 title/running quest with NPCs (mainly the 10 run clears with them) to get yourself to 1300 titles and get the Liberate Unlocker that way.

Another alternative is if you're 85/85, Divide Quest just came out and feature new 15★s that are on par/above Liberate and all you'd have to do is just run that quest over and over, you can check Zieg's upgrade shop to see the weapons. There is also a Divide Medal exchange at the Medal exchange lady at the market area where the Excube shop is, those let you trade in medals for 15★s/materials that you'll need for the new top 15★s.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    The train for easy erebos is gone since Persona doesn't show up as often anymore and the single party trigger (tragic trigger) can cost a good bit just for a few stones. If you really want erobos for lightstream, I would just wait for a boosted week with Persona or an event period where they add the stones/materials for lightstream in the quest (these are sometimes held when there's a wait period for something).

Alternatively run seasonal quests/4th featured quest to get 2020 badges, save up 1200 to get 6 Novel weapons to get +35. Novel is a pretty good 15★ series and they're really easy to get.
    Upgrading it to Liberate will be a bit more of a journey, the easiest would be collecting Sage Crest up until you have 900 to trade in at Zieg, if you have close to 1300 titles and have money, I suggest grinding OT with +10 title/running quest with NPCs (mainly the 10 run clears with them) to get yourself to 1300 titles and get the Liberate Unlocker that way.

Another alternative is if you're 85/85, Divide Quest just came out and feature new 15★s that are on par/above Liberate and all you'd have to do is just run that quest over and over, you can check Zieg's upgrade shop to see the weapons. There is also a Divide Medal exchange at the Medal exchange lady at the market area where the Excube shop is, those let you trade in medals for 15★s/materials that you'll need for the new top 15★s.
    Thank you for this.. how do I get Diards, Plamdests and Ultimate boosters?

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    Thank you for this.. how do I get Diards, Plamdests and Ultimate boosters?
    Diads coem from desynthing 15* weapons, Pla- materails come from desynthing 14* and 15* weapons, and Ultimate Boosters can be obtained from S-Ranking UH Solo PD, as very uncommon drops from Ultimate Enemies, or purchased using Photon Boosters, which drop in AQs.