Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Need subclassing advice for my Gunner.

Got my Gunner to level 20 and it started subclassing. The thing is, I don't want Ranger. I do not really care for the skills and I won't really be getting the weapons. So I am looking for viable Alternatives. Thank you. Also I am on the western Phantasy Star Online 2, not the Japanese version or servers or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Neileer View Post
    Got my Gunner to level 20 and it started subclassing. The thing is, I don't want Ranger. I do not really care for the skills and I won't really be getting the weapons. So I am looking for viable Alternatives. Thank you. Also I am on the western Phantasy Star Online 2, not the Japanese version or servers or whatever.
    like its been said elsewhere, you have a choice of subbing Hunter for a tankier Gu or subbing Fighter so once NA hits the Lv85 cap you'll be at the Meta play of Gunner on release instead of having to re-level another subclass again.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What is fighter contribute to Gunner?

What is fighter contribute to Gunner?
    higher dmg output than Hu sub, when NA gets the Lv85 skill you'll be utilizing Another S Roll (w/e the name is in NA) a lot during your play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pXxFo8tDU

Lv85 skill is called: Another S Roll Arts
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

You mean attacking and rolling? I don't even know how that works to be honest.

You mean attacking and rolling? I don't even know how that works to be honest.
    when you Roll sideways, back and forth, you press a PA button during that Roll and you do a shotgun spread where ever you're aiming. This essentially turns into your mobbing method which you can also do on bosses while utilizing the usual boss PA's.

because of multipliers from Hu and Fi, this attack doesnt count as a JA which some of Hu's skills utilize while Fi's Brave Stance doesn't require a JA to get the full dmg out
    PSO2 NGS

I was hoping for something a little more exciting than that to be honest. But thanks for the suggestion though.

I was hoping for something a little more exciting than that to be honest. But thanks for the suggestion though.
    what are you hoping for? those 3 sub classes are literally the only thing viable without going into some niche gameplay that doesn't output very well
    PSO2 NGS

Which is probably why I will choose another main class to be honest. Maybe you main as a braver and sub as Gunner for the damaged enhancement skills and long-range and so on and so forth.

Which is probably why I will choose another main class to be honest. Maybe you main as a braver and sub as Gunner for the damaged enhancement skills and long-range and so on and so forth.
    Br/Gu is not good anymore, hasnt been a good combo since they made Chain Finish "Main Class only" and just not good in general. Bravers only really only good subs are Hunter or Phantom. You'll be using a lot of Katana as a Br/Hu, i'm not sure if Bow mains sub Phantom or Ranger now a days either or Etoile
    PSO2 NGS