Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I do not really want to backflip and do damage like that. It doesn't sound that interesting to me. I just don't care about all that kind of stuff. I would pick Donner for the long range in Point Blank Range damage enhancements skills. Honestly speaking I'm not even sure that I have the timing to properly execute those roll skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Neileer View Post
    I do not really want to backflip and do damage like that. It doesn't sound that interesting to me. I just don't care about all that kind of stuff. I would pick Donner for the long range in Point Blank Range damage enhancements skills. Honestly speaking I'm not even sure that I have the timing to properly execute those roll skills.
    thats how Gunner plays though these days, the roll timing isn't difficult either and doesnt require any effort in doing it either and Gunner's damage is from being in the Medium to Very Close range, not Far otherwise Zero Range dmg is useless and doesn't kick in at all for your dmg.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

See, the thing is that I do not care about squeezing every possible damage point out of a class combination. I just want something that is fun. Originally, I had one and two cheese the ranger as Maya stop class. But discovered that I would not use the weapon. That is just how it is. For me and I will not apologize for that.

See, the thing is that I do not care about squeezing every possible damage point out of a class combination. I just want something that is fun. Originally, I had one and two cheese the ranger as Maya stop class. But discovered that I would not use the weapon. That is just how it is. For me and I will not apologize for that.
    while "fun" is subjective to the player, I don't specialize in niche class combo's, maybe get in contact with GHneko and ask about some Gunner combo's. Because in all honestly, no matter what you sub for Gunner, you're still going to be using that S Roll Arts skill to mow down mobs.

and if Gunner isn't your thing anymore, try the other classes and ask him what rando combo works for it if youre not going to play by the Meta
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Also, I am looking for something balancing proof. Because who knows whether or not hunter or Fighters will be the future for subclassing. And honestly I did not want to have to hey for a skill reset because someone told me that I'd get more damage buy back flipping. So I have to pick something that will work for the future.

Also, I am looking for something balancing proof. Because who knows whether or not hunter or Fighters will be the future for subclassing. And honestly I did not want to have to hey for a skill reset because someone told me that I'd get more damage buy back flipping. So I have to pick something that will work for the future.
    NA is using the exact same balancing that JP does, I am literally giving you advice about Fighter being Gu's sub because that is "Future Proof". Gu/Fi is still Meta now in JP and 2nd place is Gu/Hu (or Gu/Et but both act as a Tanky Gu)
    PSO2 NGS

But I will have to eventually make that change. If I focus strictly on damage potential. So it is best that I ignore your advice if all I'm focusing on is damaged. I need to focus on find instead because that way it will last far longer.

You should level all classes tbh. You get a title for leveling each class to 75 which gives permanent base stats to your character. That and you get to try all possible sub combos to see what you like. But as Kril said, Hunter and Fighter were and still are the ideal subs for Gunner.

But I will have to eventually make that change. If I focus strictly on damage potential. So it is best that I ignore your advice if all I'm focusing on is damaged. I need to focus on find instead because that way it will last far longer.
    you're broken english is making this a bit hard to understand. I seriously don't know what more to tell you, you have a choice of Fighter sub that again, is future proof already for NA or subbing Hunter and having to re-level another sub class (Fighter) if you choose to not go Gu/Fi now. People have already done the math etc for the Successor (or Advanced if NA goes with this) classes and Fighter sub is still on top. The only thing you remotely have to worry about anything being future proof is Sega doing more balancing (which they will but no one knows what they'll do until they announce it) and the next new Class coming out in August potentially being better than Fighter as a sub class (which no one can comment on because the new class was just revealed) but even then we'd have to wait until the day of release to get the numbers on skills etc because Sega seems to not want people to ruin any fun or potential planning now since they avoided any class skill numbers when Etoile was revealed and we had to wait until the class released to really see things

you're eventually going to have to do what echofaith said and cap all the classes for their bonuses and I guess from there you can figure out what you want to do since you don't seem to care about the Meta. I still dont really know what you're going for but good luck finding it I guess
    PSO2 NGS