Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You are only allowed a certain amount of tickets per 28 days. And the amount you need depends on the number of affixes.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Apr 9, 2020 at 12:27 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Ah, glad about that.
    Can you elaborate on that?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

As I said, it would suck hard if it would replace the epic fun of affixing, but since it's so limited that's impossible.

And thus it just is a nice addition you save up for so you can easily get one or two high end affix done during affix boost, e.g. (lesser) stat 5 cannot reach 100% when synthing it but to affix you need to synth it 3 times which means 3 times rng bs on fodders or risk like 65% or 75% on the final affix.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    As I said, it would suck hard if it would replace the epic fun of affixing, but since it's so limited that's impossible.

And thus it just is a nice addition you save up for so you can easily get one or two high end affix done during affix boost, e.g. (lesser) stat 5 cannot reach 100% when synthing it but to affix you need to synth it 3 times which means 3 times rng bs on fodders or risk like 65% or 75% on the final affix.
    Fun? You're probably the first person I've seen who said that it's fun to spend cash and frustration to affix units and weapons. Just to be sure, if I were to look in your shop, I wouldn't find a shit ton of very expensive fodders now would I ?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Fun? You're probably the first person I've seen who said that it's fun to spend cash and frustration to affix units and weapons. Just to be sure, if I were to look in your shop, I wouldn't find a shit ton of very expensive fodders now would I ?
    The response of someone who refuses to learn to affix, the risk and reward, the happy and anger. One who over spends on pre made fodder...hollow victory
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

If I understood correctly, it is possible to add 2 extra slots within 1 transfer(support item+ ssa from target), so you only need to affix 6 slots the normal way to reach 8 slots units. If you want 2 support item skills(Grand+ Mark for example) you can play with lower base slots and do 2 transfers instead too.

If so, then thats a big help. Need to wait 8 months for all 3 units(maybe less if we get campaigns) but I usually change units only once per episode, so is more than enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    If I understood correctly, it is possible to add 2 extra slots within 1 transfer(support item+ ssa from target), so you only need to affix 6 slots the normal way to reach 8 slots units. If you want 2 support item skills(Grand+ Mark for example) you can play with lower base slots and do 2 transfers instead too.
    Pretty much. Someone on Facebook said that this slow process is a joke among Japanese players, so let's hope SEGA changes this.
    Spoiler!