Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new playerI

Default new playerI

I am new to this game a NA player can someone point me into a direction of a build that I could start with
    and what classes to use any advice is appreciated Thank you in advance

There is no real "beginner" class, so it all really comes down to what style of combat you prefer. Are you more into Melee weapons, Guns, "Magic", or some kind of mix?

im not really a specific class type I can kind of use them all that's y Im looking for some things to try out and looking for opinions

Personally I have always liked hunter or ranger. Summoner is probably one of the easier classes as your pet does most of the attacking. Never played force so can't comment on that. The rangers assault rifle does nice run and gun damage while the launcher is the heavy hitter. The hunters wired lance have always been a personal favorite.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

If that is the case, then personal bias says try out main-Bouncer/sub-Hunter with a main focus on Jet Boots with Soaring Blades as a supplement.

I just started playing also and im having alot of fun with playing as a bouncer.
    PSU on the 360.... lvl 122 Master Force add me if you wanna play.

GT: goodman12

Just finished the prologue myself as a Human Male Braver and now I await the game to install properly

Chose that class as I wanted ranged combat and also wanted to try something different to the Ranger/Hunter I used to play in PSO on the GC many moons ago
    Poppy and Oscar

You can just try out different classes and switch to what you feel like at the moment. You can also look up some class videos on youtube or videos where someone does a quest solo to see if it interests you.

Just, from what I hear the NA version is around ep 3 level and a lot has changed since then so you should favor old videos as ep 4 and later videos can be very different from what a class was like during ep 3.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    You can just try out different classes and switch to what you feel like at the moment. You can also look up some class videos on youtube or videos where someone does a quest solo to see if it interests you.

Just, from what I hear the NA version is around ep 3 level and a lot has changed since then so you should favor old videos as ep 4 and later videos can be very different from what a class was like during ep 3.
    The NA client is a variant of the Episode 6, so the class balances are the same as JPN just before the most recent update from a few weeks ago. The only difference for class builds is that the cap is lv75 (so no lv85 Skills), and there are no crafted PAs or Techs at the moment since Crafting is not yet implemented (probably because the NA server has no OTs and NT crafting is OP compared to the current Weapons available in the NA version). Basically, even now it is very different than what you would have seen during Episode 3 originally.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 17, 2020 at 02:30 PM.

Automate halfline + guard stance + massive hunter Hunter is the best beginner class.