Default Daily Orders Help and Confusion PSO 2 NA

Hi. Long time PS, PSO/PSU Player.

Having a hell of a time making sense of Daily Orders (Fina).

EX: I accepted the Suppress: Davrunes Order, which shows up under Floating Facility

If I go to Quest Counter Clerk (Rebecca)>Sub Quests>ARKS Quests I don't any Surppress: Davrunes quest.

I see other Suppress orders, but not Davrunes.

I have cleared the Floating Facility Ecological Survey and Suppress Leomaduraad quests.

I looked under Time Attack, Advance, and Trigger Quests as well as everything under Main Quests.

I find this happens a lot when accepting Daily Orders. It's really confusing and unclear what quest you actually have to undertake to clear them. Sometimes you get the little icon, most times, you don't. I spend more time Googling where to go than actually completing the Orders.

Is there a simpler way of knowing what category and quests you actually have to hit to complete the daily orders?

IMO, the menu interface is absolute sh*t and not at all intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by XGalvatronX View Post
    Hi. Long time PS, PSO/PSU Player.

Having a hell of a time making sense of Daily Orders (Fina).

EX: I accepted the Suppress: Davrunes Order, which shows up under Floating Facility

If I go to Quest Counter Clerk (Rebecca)>Sub Quests>ARKS Quests I don't any Surppress: Davrunes quest.

I see other Suppress orders, but not Davrunes.

I have cleared the Floating Facility Ecological Survey and Suppress Leomaduraad quests.

I looked under Time Attack, Advance, and Trigger Quests as well as everything under Main Quests.

I find this happens a lot when accepting Daily Orders. It's really confusing and unclear what quest you actually have to undertake to clear them. Sometimes you get the little icon, most times, you don't. I spend more time Googling where to go than actually completing the Orders.

Is there a simpler way of knowing what category and quests you actually have to hit to complete the daily orders?

IMO, the menu interface is absolute sh*t and not at all intuitive.
    Davrunes are enemies that spawn in Floating Facility. Go to Floating Facility Expedition and keep walking until the spawn. Also, please save smaller questions like this for the Quick Questions thread the next time! Enjoy the rest of your stay!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The issue you are actually coming across is a terminology one; they have decided to use Suppress as both a type of ARKS Quest and to mean "defeat this enemy." The order you is asking to defeat Davrunes, which are an enemy in the Floating Facility, not to run a Quest called Suppress Davrunes.

Thank you for the reply.

I'll post this in the Quick Questions thread.

Ok. That makes some sense.

Does anyone know whey sometimes you get the icon on the right hand side that when looking at some of the quests that, I think, means it part of an accepted daily order?

Does anyone know whey sometimes you get the icon on the right hand side that when looking at some of the quests that, I think, means it part of an accepted daily order?
    If it is the icon I think you mean, then it indicates that you have a CO that can be cleared by doing that Quest.

exactly

Mods, may I continue to ask questions here on this topic?

The Quick Questions thread really should be sticky'd. Maybe also separate them into JP and NA Quick Questions respectively.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    The Quick Questions thread really should be sticky'd. Maybe also separate them into JP and NA Quick Questions respectively.
    I’ve said this for weeks