Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just curious but is there a reason why no PSO2 NA news are posted on front page?

I been on the waiting train for NA PSO2 and it finally got release on xbox as OBT. I'm mainly on PC and still waiting but I figured I'll come over and check out the forums and lurk a little. I pull up PSO-World and the last news was for JP PSO2. Curious I scrolled to the bottom of the news page and nothing mentioned about NA PSO2 since Oct 2019.

I know a lot here are part of the JP PSO2 server but with the release of OBT on xbox I know new players are here and old players from PSO, like me, are coming back to old sources we know and love.

I would assume it is because forums nowadays are used less and less so the few active here are players who probably already knew about the news. Most people would have most-likely heard about it from somewhere like twitter, game news site, or even bumped.

they dont even post every single update here on PSO-W for PSO2 JP anyways, end up using bumped 90% of the time for news and updates. You also have the official website for information as well including Discord servers you're in. pretty sure they dont have anyone dedicated to updating the front page on the news anyways since everyone goes elsewhere for this stuff, they just manage the forums pretty much.

though I'd like to think they had missed opportunities to get this place a lot busier in the past and now with NA but thats just my wishful thinking
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

This site was really cool during PSO1/PSU era. It fell off basically
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

I think they still have time to have an announcement ready for when PC arrives, at the very least, that should be acknowledged. Even though some may not return after waiting for 8 years, others may! It is also sad that forums are being used less and less, I much prefer forums over discord.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

I'd like to see regular news slots on here too. Guess it just isn't like the old days anymore.
    Click On Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    *snip*It is also sad that forums are being used less and less, I much prefer forums over discord.
    Same here. I discovered pso-world for the 1st time when browsing on my Dreamcast for stuff related to PSO (mag evo to be accurate and hints about blue rappy spawns) and quests to add on my VM. Many years later when starting playing PSO2 I remembered about this forum. In fact this forum is the very first place I thought about when seeking hints about how to get started.

I'm sure if I did found what I was seeking on Discord, I wouldn't be able to find it again today. Forums are like a HDD. Discord is a DVD (at best). One will lose it's data way earlier than the other. That's why forums are better to me.

/old fart mod off

What sort of news is there for the NA version? It's in Beta...it's not like they're adding weekly/bi-weekly updates like the real version. You also have the official site for whatever "news" there may be. Please don't bitch to people that have been supporting Sega and PSO2 for the past 7 years that you're "not getting enough."
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

realistically they could do everything they did with PSO Ep1/2 here but with PSO2 but with how much time has gone by, an entire wiki available here would take so much time to do but it would get people to come here and look through the Index for Gear, Story etc. of course front page updates would be neat but I don't really see that happening anytime soon, maybe when PSO3 becomes a thing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Easy answer: No NA PC version out NOOOOOBODY CARES! as rude and ugly as my response is meanwhile I'm actually on break from playing.