Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not even need a full wiki, just occasional news. Or at the very least, just news of PC release in NA. That's it, kind of a big miss if they don't at that point and then will really be too late. I think this thread is good because it shows that we do want to see it from here, it shows that we still desire for this place to be alive and it gives some morale to the staff of PSO-World. (I hope)

You can want "occasionally news" all you want, but the simple fact that there is no news to report. There are no updates, there is no announcement of PC release, there is literally nothing for them to report.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    You can want "occasionally news" all you want, but the simple fact that there is no news to report. There are no updates, there is no announcement of PC release, there is literally nothing for them to report.
    kinda an example, obviously most of know theres not much new on the PC release yet but its something PSO-W could report on once the info is out. however people acting like no PC, no etc is not the point. There is still a large group of players who would still benefit from this and PC players can just read up on new or old news whenever its out for them
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Easy answer: No NA PC version out NOOOOOBODY CARES! as rude and ugly as my response is meanwhile I'm actually on break from playing.
    Quite clearly people do as they have responded to the original post.
    Click On Banner

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Right, no occasional news for now. (I just meant in general in the future) I do mean that once it does come out for PC in NA, then it would be news at that time is my point. Sorry for not being clear.