Default A Gunslash class!

Pretty that next successor class uses gunslashes as main weapons.
    I forgot which video it is, but it's short and either on bumped or on the official PSO2 youtube channel (and quite recent, no date or anything announced yet).

At first I thought about sabers and handguns and then it finally clicked, obviously this guy is using a gunslash.
    Looks really cool and I'm glad there will finally be a gunslash main class.
    Gonna be awkward if that class can use only a single weapon though >_<

It was the end teaser video from PSO Station Plus #5

I have set up SAF and Affixes for Puras gunslash specifically for this class.
    No longer shall i suffer as GS limit break Fi with 0 way of defending myself against attacks outside of a garbage step dodge i have barely any points in, in which one slight sneeze deletes me instantly.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Gonna be awkward if that class can use only a single weapon though >_<
    well, the class might really just use gunslash, but I 'think' we wont be relying on just one gunslash tho. If you notice in the preview, at some point the class used a gunslash but with different elements. So maybe we get different effects based on the element of the gunslash thus we might be forced to create a rainbow gunslash (multiple gunslash with diff elements). But its just a theory, a GAME theory

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    But its just a theory, a GAME theory

you just did cringe bruh

also game theory sucks
    test

well, the class might really just use gunslash, but I 'think' we wont be relying on just one gunslash tho. If you notice in the preview, at some point the class used a gunslash but with different elements. So maybe we get different effects based on the element of the gunslash thus we might be forced to create a rainbow gunslash (multiple gunslash with diff elements). But its just a theory, a GAME theory
    nah i dont think they are gonna do that , maybe you can change the element just like the Jetboots ,

also depending of the passives maybe i will do another character

Actually sounds interesting and different mechanics and not simply a little bit extra damage is actually decent reason for a rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    nah i dont think they are gonna do that , maybe you can change the element just like the Jetboots ,

also depending of the passives maybe i will do another character
    the reason why I came to that conclusion is because IF we are only allowed to use gunslash then that'll be so simple since we can create a single liberate gunslash to carry us all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Actually sounds interesting and different mechanics and not simply a little bit extra damage is actually decent reason for a rainbow.
    Yeah, for now I cant really say since the actual weapon is covered by the class weapon camo in the preview, but its also possible the energy blade color changes depending on the element of the weapon, but again, Im just speculating