Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

They release a new video with more detail
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I tested the Baran style and I can say that S4 Calming Intent is a wise choice more than any other S4, those 13% of basics make a lot of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    is this your fastest time? I only ask because after watching this, I went in with Fomel style for the first time and cleared it in 3:28 with a lot of mistakes made.
    It's not me, just thought it was cool seeing some baran play. Switching to fomul stance doesn't use up any animation time or delay, it happens as fast as you can switch weapons normally. Of cours this is up to the person if they want to juggle that. I think you switch seamlessly enough to where it's an option you can consider, but not mandatory.

Even if you don't want to do that though, you don't really gain all that much only picking one stance on the tree. You save exactly 6 SP but you can't really put them anywhere amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post

They release a new video with more detail
    Thank you for sharing this. It's really nice to have a lot of perspectives for luster, and the more detailed the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    I tested the Baran style and I can say that S4 Calming Intent is a wise choice more than any other S4, those 13% of basics make a lot of difference.
    Honestly that's a really good idea. I think something that may be good for zandi style is evasion training. You can procc your wings off it and have 100% uptime in situations where you can't procc it normally.
    Last edited by Coatl; Sep 20, 2020 at 07:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Switching to fomul stance doesn't use up any animation time or delay, it happens as fast as you can switch weapons normally. Of cours this is up to the person if they want to juggle that. I think you switch seamlessly enough to where it's an option you can consider, but not mandatory.
    It's worth mentioning that the bits only fire off if you do a PA in fomel style. So switching just to do the hold normal isn't going to be enough, you would still need to do PAs before switching back.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Honestly that's a really good idea. I think something that may be good for zandi style is evasion training. You can procc your wings off it and have 100% uptime in situations where you can't procc it normally.
    I've been using it, and while I like it, it's mainly good for mobbing, since bosses tend to attack often enough to upkeep the wings.

Hidden move on LU?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Some non-luster gunslash play...gunslash is looking pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Just one question tho, with "Gunslash ability plus" even if I affix my gunslash purely into s-atk, will it be converted into r-atk?

As far as current knowledge goes, hos is this build?
    https://bit.ly/3cfkvnd

With my pp battery gs complete rest is over 900% pp regen so I didn't bother with any more techs arts pp than necessary to get the damage skills and after 6 sp complete rest drops from 30% to 10% per sp and feels pointless.

I'm not getting Stay Arts in this tree, are you unable to use Stay Arts without this skill or like Et's ds skip arts it only makes it easier (and more confusing) to use them?

Slash Rise tbh sounds dumb, unless this attack is worth 10pp, is short enough to not interfere with general dps / dodging / repositioning and easy to aim it sounds like it would just get in the way a lot, often enough you lose height because you make a mistake or because the target moves so you have to jump after using a pa, e.g. when using short range attacks on Bayari's head.

Voltage Reset Heal and Killing Restorate seem nice to have, maybe but not important at all. I also dunno how useful voltage is for mobs, I'm only lvl 55 and SH mobs die rapidly with Novel Slash but the absurd speed at which Voltage drops to 0 makes me think it's mostly something for EQ style multiple waves of mobs and longer boss fights and not something for weaker bosses or quests where thee is even a 10 second pause between mob waves.

I don't have many skills yet (only really direct damage buffs) so no voltage buffs but feels like voltage wouldn't even survive the pause between the initial enemies in Chocolate Way 2020 and the enemies after the red barrier is gone, by the time you hit any Kartagot or Goldrahda all your voltage would probably be gone and I don't think in a full mpa you could even get all that much voltage from thew first enemies either cause of the other people.

Speaking of which, anyone already know how much use voltage is when playing in a full mpa of at least 8 people in UH or at least XH?
    And how easy / hard is it to keep up shifta and deband?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Hidden move on LU?
    Spoiler!
    asked a few friends about it, its sorta hard to do but they seem to think the combo isn't worth, lower dmg and no gain (or very little). tried it myself and not really feeling it so I'm ignoring it.

In case you guys want to know how to do it:

After Brand Extension Enhances final large swing, hold Brand again and then hit WA at the end of shorter Brand.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Just one question tho, with "Gunslash ability plus" even if I affix my gunslash purely into s-atk, will it be converted into r-atk?
    takes the highest of the 2 stats, so yes

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    As far as current knowledge goes, hos is this build?
    https://bit.ly/3cfkvnd
    -Max Killing Restorate for mobbing
    -Deband Disorder only needs the required SP to get to Shifta Gauge Boost. If you really need to proc a SE, use Lumi Gunni or a Xie weapon
    -Complete Rest only needs maybe one SP, it's almost a useless skill especially if you already have a PP battery not to mention when theres downtime and you built up a lot of Voltage that the return on V. Reset Heal is enough.
    -I'm assuming you don't have SDB for the maxed out Amplified Assist which I already mentioned was something up to the individual to decide how much SP was needed. If you do have SDB, you don't need any SP in that skill at all
    -Slash Rise/Fall is preference
    -Consider All Atk up if you can, doesn't hurt

With my pp battery gs complete rest is over 900% pp regen so I didn't bother with any more techs arts pp than necessary to get the damage skills and after 6 sp complete rest drops from 30% to 10% per sp and feels pointless.
    5 SP into Tech Arts PP is fine, however you don't need Complete Rest maxed with a PP battery for reasons already mentioned above.

I'm not getting Stay Arts in this tree, are you unable to use Stay Arts without this skill or like Et's ds skip arts it only makes it easier (and more confusing) to use them?
    It's no where confusing to use Stay Arts, you literally just tap the PA or hold it to use its enhanced version. Like using Stay Arts Brand Extension on something thats stationary which for example, Fomel Style uses pretty heavily. I'm sure you can't use Stay Arts without that skill (hence why you have to put a point into it). This skill does not work like Et's Skip Arts either, you just stay stationary and let loose either with the normal short version of the PA or the Enhanced longer version

Slash Rise tbh sounds dumb, unless this attack is worth 10pp, is short enough to not interfere with general dps / dodging / repositioning and easy to aim it sounds like it would just get in the way a lot, often enough you lose height because you make a mistake or because the target moves so you have to jump after using a pa, e.g. when using short range attacks on Bayari's head.
    I'm not sure I've been using this skill correctly myself but whenever I lose hang time I just attack jump repeatedly to get the height loss back or just hit the floor and double jump if need be. I myself do not like Slash Fall when the goal is the basically be in the air majority of the time. Again, I mentioned it's preference

Voltage Reset Heal and Killing Restorate seem nice to have, maybe but not important at all. I also dunno how useful voltage is for mobs, I'm only lvl 55 and SH mobs die rapidly with Novel Slash but the absurd speed at which Voltage drops to 0 makes me think it's mostly something for EQ style multiple waves of mobs and longer boss fights and not something for weaker bosses or quests where thee is even a 10 second pause between mob waves.
    You're Lv55, get to the actual endgame content to make better use of these skills because these 2 are basically mandatory to have. If you've been running UH fields this week, you'd see easy Voltage build ups and HP/PP recoveries during the downtimes.

I don't have many skills yet (only really direct damage buffs) so no voltage buffs but feels like voltage wouldn't even survive the pause between the initial enemies in Chocolate Way 2020 and the enemies after the red barrier is gone, by the time you hit any Kartagot or Goldrahda all your voltage would probably be gone and I don't think in a full mpa you could even get all that much voltage from thew first enemies either cause of the other people.
    Get used to that and you'll realize over time how easy it is to build Voltage up again, it's not exactly a massive deal during mobbing content but more along the lines of it meaning more during bossing. Even during transitional stuff like TPD, it resets plenty of times, just build up again and keep going.

Speaking of which, anyone already know how much use voltage is when playing in a full mpa of at least 8 people in UH or at least XH?
    Voltage will ALWAYS be useful, it's literally the mechanic of the class regardless of content
    And how easy / hard is it to keep up shifta and deband?[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 21, 2020 at 03:25 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    takes the highest of the 2 stats, so yes
    In that case, Imma make S-atk GS and R-atk units. Thanks for the info