Style Meta
    Spoiler!

Recommended Gear
    Spoiler!

DPS Rotations/Charts, High Level Play Videos
    Spoiler!

Common Questions
    Spoiler!

ALL INFORMATION IS BORROWED from Bumped, Swiki, the PSO2 Community and posted here for ease of access. I give my thanks to the people working hard on translating and updating the information we use on a daily basis to help ease our life while playing PSO2 and being able to enjoy the game today and forward into the future. Consider visiting them for more information that may or may not be here or for your general update information for the game:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/

https://pso2.swiki.jp/

If any of the video links are broken (either because Youtube took them down or the Twitter post was deleted) please let me know either by DM or posting
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 29, 2020 at 10:42 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Mmh it looks like there will be some mechanics with the weapon's element, look as it does the same animation but the "color" is different (around 1:15).
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I feel like its gonna end up being called vanguard or some other cheesy name
    Spoiler!

I'm interested in what the PAs will be.

Maybe we'll know the class name by May, class demo by June, class representative by July, release by August, new intro by December LOL

Well, the coronavirus obviously delays all and since we got the last new class in December I guess Sega would normally not have released this class before June anyway so if it ends up as an August release I'm fine.

Anyway, I doubt that weapon element changes mechanics in a new way, at least if you base it on the point that the weapon's blade changes color because that would mean Sega has to code a new weapon / camo that changes color with element which I find unlikely and it would only work for that anyway since it definitely is not the case with existing gunslash weapons and camos. Hard to tell but I think the character is just using different weapons / camos in the trailer. Weirdly there are some small orange parts on the weapon when he's posing at the beginning but I don't see them during any pa animations when he's using the weapon with the same blade color.

But I wonder what that move at 1:05 is because those 3 extra blade thingies just glow and then the animation ends, they seem to serve no purpose when all extra blades in other pa animations attack. If not for the blade strike I'd say it's a buff or so, maybe it's a buff but starts with a brief slash?

That animation at 1:25 is the Gravity LA's sliding animation, looks really cool. I wonder if it's the dodge animation or another pa...actually, for a dodge animation it's too long and I'd think since we already got short mirage and all I'd assume new evasive actions aren't gonna be that long anymore.

At 1:27 it looks like the counter makes you blur out anime style with a black fuzzy patch but the counter slash kinda lacks impact compared to e.g. the Hero Counter animation and looks sorta weak, unless it's not a counter but only a parry or so.

I wonder if this class can simply use old and own gunslash, slotting either normal gunslash or their own gunslash pas. I'd hate if it was like existing successor classes who can only use their own new pas and not old pas of their weapons. TBH would be weird since everyone can use regular gunslash and this would mean the new class can use sort of 2 weapons with the advantage that most like the damage multipliers are for gunslash again and thus would work for old and new gs pas. Also, doesn't seem to have any dash pa nearly as good fast and long Regenschlag so not being able to use it would probably hurt.

I hope the next class we get has a real DoT focus since that's lacking from pso2, there isn't that much dot overall and it's not that relevant in general but dot classes can be fun, e.g. I liked Sazonde spam in its heyday when it was actually strong.
    ...might as well make it a slicer dot class...

PS: a major update instead of ep 7 is sorta, well, kinda the same, really. New eps don't come with tons of new content right away but it's spread over the entire episode so calling a major update ep 7 or not makes no real difference anyway. Story wise it should also mean that the ep 6 story is simply longer than the average story length each ep (assuming the delayed ep 7 means there is actually more ep 6 story) which I'm down for since I love space opera above all else and more beamspam has never hurt anynone.

Though tbh I haven't started the ep 6 story yet so I don't really know what it's like, I tend to just binge watch each ep once the next has started and it's completely translated.

Didn't EP6 get a single EQ and ship infiltration and divide the only real content updates?
    This game deserves a lot more development time than Sega gives it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozumi View Post
    Didn't EP6 get a single EQ and ship infiltration and divide the only real content updates?
    This game deserves a lot more development time than Sega gives it.
    its speculated that PSO3 is in the works but their Dev team isn't as big either lately, not only that, we have our world problem right now and thats only postponed more content. but its been super lack luster and it's what I'm always complaining about, not like Sega/YSOK is going to listen to me despite filling out that last player survey
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I noticed that the photons of the class are gray/white, so maybe that is the color of the class
    Spoiler!

Also, looks like the class is using compounds and those affect your gameplay, maybe you can switch between them with your weapon accion, or maybe using a tech like bouncer with the jet boots
    These 3 are the same PA
    Spoiler!

Slide
    Spoiler!

Don't know if the counter it's meant to be like this, but you can see he is doing multi hits during the first counter
    https://i.gyazo.com/f8793e8677f7704f...c390ce4e0e.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

Anyway, I doubt that weapon element changes mechanics in a new way, at least if you base it on the point that the weapon's blade changes color because that would mean Sega has to code a new weapon / camo that changes color with element which I find unlikely and it would only work for that anyway since it definitely is not the case with existing gunslash weapons and camos.
    Now that PS Vita is going to end its service, SEGA will no longer have to limit itself with the things they do, for example PSVita cannot use different weapons with the weapons LA's, so maybe they can do now that color change with the element, but who knows

But I wonder what that move at 1:05 is because those 3 extra blade thingies just glow and then the animation ends, they seem to serve no purpose when all extra blades in other pa animations attack. If not for the blade strike I'd say it's a buff or so, maybe it's a buff but starts with a brief slash?
    It is an extra attack that happens if you hit an enemy it seems, you can see it at 1:35 as it hits Deus with it

Also, doesn't seem to have any dash pa nearly as good fast and long Regenschlag so not being able to use it would probably hurt.
    If the class can use techs, then you can you just use Ilzonde

i hope this one won't be boring like hero/etoile/phantom are i was so hyped to main etoile then i just didnt like it when i got to use it XD dont let the fact i leveled it to 95 fool you its a good sub though i use for hunter and force, damage balancer is so good.
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -