Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Alternatively you can purge your element and gain a new weapon action that lets you focus fire a spot for lots of damage. Most likely just choose based on the current situation and enemy.
    OMG I saw someone did this and I kept wondering how they did that, no wonder I cant figure it out since it cause I need to purge it first which was a lvl95 skill and I was 93 at the time.

I tried it as a sub for Gu, Fo, and Fi since they seemed like the classes that would benefit the most from Luster's non gunblade stuff. With 500+ voltage chain trigger, photon flare, and limit break basically have no cooldowns. The extra bit of damage reduction and pp recovery was nice too.
    I also tried it with Su, but that didn't amount to much. None of the pets really felt like they built voltage up very fast, so it wasn't worth the effort.

It's worth mentioning that the multipliers on subclass GS boost vary by class pretty significantly. Fi gets a 1.1x and 1.15x multiplier to striking and ranged damage. Fo gets 2.5x and 2.4x. It seems like the idea is that it's meant to make up for a lack of main class multipliers that affect gunblades so you can use them anyway. It doesn't really take into account how hard it is to take advantage of the multipliers that do work though, so you'd still have to deal with element weak hitting on Te and and Bo stances. I'm also not sure it's going to outright make them all equal, but it certainly makes the gap smaller if you just want a gunslash as a side arm on Ra, but still want to use the melee aspects. Or having it on Fo at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Hollow point rickochets off multiple enemies when held down, I wonder if it works for multiple boss hitboxes?
    I don't think it ricochets. It just does multiple hits of damage in a narrow fan shape.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 16, 2020 at 09:18 PM.

Here I’m still pretty much confused, most likely have done a mistake gameplay-wise.

According to swiki Luster gunslash attack is ratk scaled (I assume including pa), so if this is confirmed to be true(?) then I have been using the wrong gear since my units are heavy satk affixed.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I cant understand anything lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    According to swiki Luster gunslash attack is ratk scaled (I assume including pa), so if this is confirmed to be true(?) then I have been using the wrong gear since my units are heavy satk affixed.
    i made this thread for questions exactly like this but yes, its R atk based and yes you are using the wrong gear
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    i made this thread for questions exactly like this but yes, its R atk based and yes you are using the wrong gear
    Welp the main topic indeed said Lu is ratk based, but there is not enough reasoning to make it clear wether it’s because of atk distribution or anything else.
    If all of the damage source is ratk scaled then satk gear is a grave mistake.
    I just want to make sure since I got someone pointing out that the stream said satk or ratk is fine.

People are just confused because of Gunslash Ability Plus.
    It doesn't use the the affixes on allyour gear, just your weapon. It's basically so that if you have an s-atk affixed gunslash you want to use for something else, can still use it for Luster. It works like the Et one for wand. It basically just uses the S-atk affixes on your weapon for your R-atk if they're higher.

So is it me, or is Complete Rest just garbage? If it was just sheathed I wouldn't have an issue with it, but I was only getting the enhanced speed when standing still and sheathed... which sounds really hard to use in most situations.

as far i played Luster class im only dissapointed for 2 things

1 the styles does not change PAs performance , just aesthetics
    2 Sega said classic Gunblades PAs performance would change if Luster its on subclass , but i didnt notice a crap there . i feel scam in that part

IMO out of all succesor classes in matter of how easy its to learn and use; it will be like this LU>ET>HR=PH (in their own way)