Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    People are just confused because of Gunslash Ability Plus.
    It doesn't use the the affixes on allyour gear, just your weapon. It's basically so that if you have an s-atk affixed gunslash you want to use for something else, can still use it for Luster. It works like the Et one for wand. It basically just uses the S-atk affixes on your weapon for your R-atk if they're higher.
    Yeah it said so there, that skill only use satk affix on weapon just in case the satk affix is bigger, meanwhile any source of satk outside it is meaningless.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tigy; Sep 17, 2020 at 02:51 AM.

so Im wondering.
    1.) Is double dash the most efficient way to travel around the map?
    2.) Is tap attack -> holding jump -> cast megiverse -> tap weapon action the most effective way to heal up?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    So is it me, or is Complete Rest just garbage? If it was just sheathed I wouldn't have an issue with it, but I was only getting the enhanced speed when standing still and sheathed... which sounds really hard to use in most situations.
    It stacks with pp regen weapons, and I personally usually switch to those during down time so I have no problem standing still for a second or two with my weapon sheathed, since it sheaths it automatically when you switch weapons. Unless your pp recovery weapon is a gunslash and you're using a camo, in which case, oh no.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    as far i played Luster class im only dissapointed for 2 things

1 the styles does not change PAs performance , just aesthetics
    2 Sega said classic Gunblades PAs performance would change if Luster its on subclass , but i didnt notice a crap there . i feel scam in that part

IMO out of all succesor classes in matter of how easy its to learn and use; it will be like this LU>ET>HR=PH (in their own way)
    What? Brants style increases the range of stay arts and adds/increases the guard frames on them, Zande Style increases the speed and adds extra hits to move arts, and uhhh, I dunno exactly what fomel style does, but I know it enhances enhanced arts somehow.
    As a sub class I don't know what you were expecting, but they pretty clearly just meant it would make them do more damage. Which it does. I think you're just misunderstanding what "performance" means in this case. They aren't talking about stuff being completely overhauled, just slightly different and/or improved. A damage increase is a performance increase.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    so Im wondering.
    1.) Is double dash the most efficient way to travel around the map?
    2.) Is tap attack -> holding jump -> cast megiverse -> tap weapon action the most effective way to heal up?
    1. I think the slide dash is faster than running, but move flechette might be faster. (why does firefox not recognize flechette as a word???)
    2. Only the middle part of that really matters, it can be between any two attacks you want as long as you stay in the field long enough. I was doing UH free fields though and the healing reduction meant you can't really full heal with just the weapon action, it doesn't do that much damage. I personally use hollow point.

What? Brants style increases the range of stay arts and adds/increases the guard frames on them, Zande Style increases the speed and adds extra hits to move arts, and uhhh, I dunno exactly what fomel style does, but I know it enhances enhanced arts somehow.
    As a sub class I don't know what you were expecting, but they pretty clearly just meant it would make them do more damage. Which it does. I think you're just misunderstanding what "performance" means in this case. They aren't talking about stuff being completely overhauled, just slightly different and/or improved. A damage increase is a performance increase.
    i didnt notice that as i was triying the styles specially with zande style , does the special benefits works on the enhanced versions? (while holding PA button) and yeah , i also didnt understood what fomel does while hilding the normal attack buttion

as for the gunblade classic PAs i expected mostly a more faster execution
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 17, 2020 at 08:22 AM.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

This class is so fast-paced lol; it's almost like it's Melee. Easily my favorite class in terms of playstyle

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i didnt notice that as i was triying the styles specially with zande style , does the special benefits works on the enhanced versions? (while holding PA button) and yeah , i also didnt understood what fomel does while hilding the normal attack buttion

as for the gunblade classic PAs i expected mostly a more faster execution
    It's a lot more noticable if you do it back to back. And yeah they work with enhanced versions, just try comparing a couple of move arts PAs with Zande style to another and it'll notice. It's a big jump in PA speed. The follow up bits might only happen after you evade, I'm not sure.

The hold normal for Fomel stocks 3 bits that fire off when you do PAs, deal damage, cause jellen, and recover PP. Doing a full enhanced PA will fire 2-3, depending on the PA.

It's a lot more noticable if you do it back to back. And yeah they work with enhanced versions, just try comparing a couple of move arts PAs with Zande style to another and it'll notice. It's a big jump in PA speed. The follow up bits might only happen after you evade, I'm not sure.

The hold normal for Fomel stocks 3 bits that fire off when you do PAs, deal damage, cause jellen, and recover PP. Doing a full enhanced PA will fire 2-3, depending on the PA.
    i see , thank you for the info , i will test the enhanced PAs and see carefuly the diferences

How do I get the fire/dark "barrier" funnel to activate consistantly?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    How do I get the fire/dark "barrier" funnel to activate consistantly?
    It just has stricter than normal JA timing, you have to do it before the circle is solid but while it still counts as a JA. I spam fletchette if I can't maintain it just doing PAs normally.