Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Here's a translated version of the video posted above by kril. Only Fomel can debuff with jellen. Fomel gains superarmor for JAing in quick succession. If this super armor translates to damage mitigation..I see it being the most popular choice.
    Last edited by Coatl; Sep 10, 2020 at 10:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Fomel gains superarmor for JAing in quick succession. If this super armor translates to damage mitigation..I see it being the most popular choice.
    I doubt it does, since that would overlap too much with the bonus from Brants style. Fomel or Zandi are still probably going to be the better ones, it's just going to depend on how much the move arts speed increase and chase effect from Zandi compare to the extra hits from fomel. At the very least Zandi is probably going to be the best for mobbing because of that pocket zondeel.

I really like the idea of easy access to jellen and bind, but there really aren't that many things that take advantage of it. Phrase Decay will probably be ok for fomel if the jellen bits are from the hold normals, since you'll probably be wanting to mix normals in for pp efficiency anyway. I unfortunately can't think of anything that can really take advantage of bind except maybe Tethered eclipse and phrase chase for locking down dissolo sabers or something.

The uploader of that translated video linked a Dengeki interview that had a few extra small things worth mentioning in it. https://dengekionline.com/articles/49323/

Specifically that it uses an attack mag like Hr and Et, the passive effects of voltage cap out at 500 (10% damage and 20% incoming damage reduction), but it can go higher (presumably so you can keep triggering shifta and deband and get more healing when it times out). At 500 voltage you also get a decreased cooldown on Luster Time from 240 seconds to 120 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The uploader of that translated video linked a Dengeki interview that had a few extra small things worth mentioning in it. https://dengekionline.com/articles/49323/

Specifically that it uses an attack mag like Hr and Et, the passive effects of voltage cap out at 500 (10% damage and 20% incoming damage reduction), but it can go higher (presumably so you can keep triggering shifta and deband and get more healing when it times out). At 500 voltage you also get a decreased cooldown on Luster Time from 240 seconds to 120 seconds.
    now the real testing comes if its worth hitting the max voltage versus releasing at a specific number instead, good to know on the mag skill so ill update that in the OP along with the translation video

Edit: Updated the Class overview video in the About Tab for the translated version, updated the gear section which I'll update more later if need be once the class is out, slightly updated the Common Questions tab with information we now know.

Again, feel free to let me know if anything needs to change or be updated, including the gearing section for new players
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 10, 2020 at 08:34 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well the passive damage and damage reduction bonuses cap out at 500, but actual voltage number goes higher, probably to 9999, which I doubt would be sustainable anyway since it goes away after like 5 seconds, so intentionally letting it wear off probably won't be a thing unless you really need the hp/pp, or you're soloing a 12 person boss EQ.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

^okay, so what are those lvl 95 skills Im seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    ^okay, so what are those lvl 95 skills Im seeing?
    "Style Purge" and "Quick Shoot". My japanese is poor, so take these with a grain of salt.

Wait, seriously? We don't get those until 95?

Read from left to right, top to bottom (Lv10/30 skills are just the same passive skills on every class)

-Luster GS Gear
    -Fast Blood
    -Luster Will (Lv85 Req)
    -High Level Bonus Lu (Lv80 Req)
    -Luster Time
    -Sub Luster GS Boost
    -Weapon Resist Rule Out (sounds like we dont suffer with Anga)
    -Gunslash Special Ability Plus
    -Luster Mag
    -Luster Voltage
    -Tech Arts JA Multi Bonus
    -Killing Restorate
    -Deband Disorder

Style Trees
    -Zandi Shoot Enhance
    -Zandi Attack Enhance
    -Move Arts V. Booster
    -Zandi Dodge Advance

-Fomel Shoot Enhance
    -Fomel Attack Enhance
    -Enhance Arts V. Boost
    -Fomel JA Advance

-Barants Shoot Enhance
    -Barants Attack Enhance
    -Stay Arts V. Boost
    -Barants JG Advance

Skills under the Styles

-Stay Arts
    -Enhance Combo (Lv70 Req)
    -Slash Rise
    -Slash Fall (Lv70 Req)
    -Luster Step Slide
    -Step Slide Advance (Lv70 Req)
    -Luster Counter (Lv60 Req)
    -Luster Step Guard (Lv70 Req)
    -Extra Attack (Lv60 Req)
    -Style Purge (Lv95 Req)
    -Quick Shoot (Lv95 Req)

Don't know if I missed it but I didn't see the skill "Non Element" in the pics
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 11, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers