Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

You didn't miss it, but that's not the entire skill tree either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    You didn't miss it, but that's not the entire skill tree either.
    ya i noticed when i was looking at them but im tired and thought i overlooked it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

https://pso2.jp/players/update/20200916/10/

Regular gunslash buffs incoming alongside the hero buffs.
    Last edited by Coatl; Sep 12, 2020 at 07:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Someone comparing the weapon for advance class.
    https://ranger0.com/20200913/14790.html
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

will post a tree build later today when its ready on the sim as an example build

some skills I'm iffy about maxing out atm until testing is done:

-Voltage Rest Heal
    -Complete Rest (if you have a PP regen GS, may only need to throw one SP into the skill. not sure)
    -Assist Amplified (If you have SDB, may only need one SP with how easy it is to hit the 2min mark. If no SDB, no sure)
    -Killing Restorate (possibly only 5 SP needed)
    -Skipping out on a Style I don't care for
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

For my personal experience, Luster is hard to master :v

So, I knew voltage was going to work on other classes, but I didn't know it worked for every weapon, or that the 50% cooldown reduction was for any skill. There's a lot of potential for shenanigans with that.

EDIT: I don't know if it's just the translation or what, but the effect of Voltage rest/reset heal seems different from what it says. The description makes it sound like you heal for 20% of your voltage value. What it actually seem to be is 20% of your voltage as a percent of your health, so .2% of each per voltage, or 20% per 100 voltage, so at 250 voltage you would get 50% hp and pp recovered, and at 500 it's a full recovery. it's really misleading.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 16, 2020 at 01:41 PM.

Here is my current Skill Tree that I'm using:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...BIbIk000000008

I know that Lu just got added not too long agoto the Skill Sim but there are skills in the tree that shouldnt cost any SP at all so you're going to see it go over the limit but in game you'll notice you have enough if you're at Lv95 already. Naturally I'm still messing with the class (others too) so this build isn't concrete

EDIT: link may not load, they're likely working on it atm so heres an image instead
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 16, 2020 at 06:44 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    So, I knew voltage was going to work on other classes, but I didn't know it worked for every weapon, or that the 50% cooldown reduction was for any skill. There's a lot of potential for shenanigans with that.

EDIT: I don't know if it's just the translation or what, but the effect of Voltage rest/reset heal seems different from what it says. The description makes it sound like you heal for 20% of your voltage value. What it actually seem to be is 20% of your voltage as a percent of your health, so .2% of each per voltage, or 20% per 100 voltage, so at 250 voltage you would get 50% hp and pp recovered, and at 500 it's a full recovery. it's really misleading.
    Ah, that’s interesting. Good to see that they made it a more worthwhile sub for other classes not using GS than initial impressions made it seem.
    And yeah, the voltage HP/PP regen is a bit confusing at surface value. Seems like they changed it from previously shown builds, where HP healed was just 1.5 x voltage on reset and PP restore was just 0.25 x voltage. Makes it better this way, especially for people with higher HP/PP.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

My experience with Fomul, I don't think it's as hard as it may seem. Tech Arts PP save is ignorable (use 3 different PAs in a row to decrease PP cost) in mobbing situations as killling restorate will give you infinite PP anyway.
    Last edited by Coatl; Sep 19, 2020 at 01:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.