Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

i cant seem to break 6.5mill on Rockbear with my Ayer GS, this is suffering lol 2 more runs for my stone and i can finally break it....then i have to re-affix my units so they arent 2017 tier anymore orz

I'll update the OP later on today info thats been pouring out, lot of good DPS test out atm, people managing 9-10mill on 20s RB test which is really good.

EDIT: added some info to these tabs:
    -Skill Tree Rec
    -Style Meta
    -Quick Questions

When I gather up more DPS vids, I'll update it then. I'm sure you've seen plenty floating about already.

As for whats best in Subbing Lu, I can't give any input. I already mentioned I don't plan to do that myself so if you guys would like to contribute for x/Lu, would be great, I'll try and read up others currently playing it.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 17, 2020 at 07:37 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Playing around with the skill sim and I'm seeing Te/Lu and Fi/Lu to be quite a good pairing. Lots of pp recovery and increased status effect chances.

Or am I looking at this wrong?

At the moment, a lot of people agree on:
    Fomel > Zandi > Barants

-Fomel for bossing
    -Zandi for mobbing
    -Barants possibly both but underwhelming compared to the other 2
    I guess I'll make Ayer into a Fomel focused GS, now I need phrase decay since it has free Jellen. (I was originally aiming for Baran originally but.. ehh, I'll just use Lumigunny for that)

It seems there's a doc going around where someone's gotten Luster's frame data and DPS. If it's correct, then the things it reveals is quite interesting.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1323925462

Something's gone terribly wrong when the mode meant for bossing is actually the worst at bossing...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrizl001 View Post
    It seems there's a doc going around where someone's gotten Luster's frame data and DPS. If it's correct, then the things it reveals is quite interesting.

Something's gone terribly wrong when the mode meant for bossing is actually the worst at bossing...
    okay wow, that is some good info, I'll go Baran main then, which I really like too

Quote Originally Posted by Bellex View Post
    Playing around with the skill sim and I'm seeing Te/Lu and Fi/Lu to be quite a good pairing. Lots of pp recovery and increased status effect chances.

Or am I looking at this wrong?
    Spirited Response s1 + s2 + telu = 4400% pp regen unless math is failing me entirely so you'll have full pp after standing still for 1s even if you are at 0 and have 300+pp and even without a spirited response weapon it's still 1225% pp regen which is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrizl001 View Post

was going to post this when he had the chart out but I wanted to wait. He says Barants Style is the best but i dont know if he took into account with Fomel Style having Phrase Decay to really say that Fomel isnt as good as Barants. Either I missed it when I looked at it the first time but didnt see it listed anywhere. I sorta get having S7 Glowing Grace but I wouldn't drop S7 Tri/Atk 2 (whatever the name is) over it. Not like the class suffers from PP recov issues either. Not only that, if you can learn to build gear for Advanced Brand Ext during combo's, you're doing just fine along with upkeeping Jellen
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I dunno how I feel about enhanced arts being a dps loss for like every single PA. Good to know I don't even need to bother with them if I have no gear though.

Also, they don't seem to be taking into account the fact that zande style's counter has a bigger AoE and instantly hits whatever you have locked on, which would make it better at hitting certain weak points or against groups of enemies. Though, countering groups is kinda hard.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 18, 2020 at 07:04 AM.

I got 2 Ayer gunslash(Light and Dark) from the boss fight(30~35 run) and have
    Augument, Skilled intent 2, Skilled intent 2, and Raising pursuit.

Raw material, I have enough to make another Ayer, or start gathering for the Stil set?

I have...2~3 Raising Pursuit S4 ticket still, should I just stick with the Ayer, or go make the Stil for the last gunslash?

And the jumping slash action, is it attack or PA then jump, then it will cast zanverse or megiverse(When HP is low)?
    I can't seem to get it to activate all the time.

Or is on, but because I have low special effect, I don't see it?
    Last edited by Sizustar; Sep 18, 2020 at 07:39 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

You can technically apply jellen no matter what stance you choose. Simply switch to a fire/dark gunslash and do the enhance normal attack and hit the bits, then switch back to your desired stance. It's surprisingly seamless. Having all gunslash's camo'd helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.