Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    In that case, Imma make S-atk GS and R-atk units. Thanks for the info
    thats totally fine, its the exact same situation with Etoile Wand, if you shared that wand with Te, just affix T atk (assuming you're Te/Ph+Fi) otherwise go for S atk (Te/Hu+Et).

------------------------------

EDIT: finally added some gameplay videos and still looking for more as they come. I may have to upload a Phanatical Phantoms video myself which may not be perfect but at least shows general gameplay;

-DPS Chart/Gameplay Videos added to the DPS Tab
    -Moved the Class overview video to the Weapon Gameplay Tab
    -Added a couple of more questions to the Common Questions tab
    -Slightly edited the sample Skill Tree which is hopefully more rounded for people to use

As always, anything suggested, missing, could be added, etc let me know
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 21, 2020 at 05:27 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I'm not getting Stay Arts in this tree, are you unable to use Stay Arts without this skill or like Et's ds skip arts it only makes it easier (and more confusing) to use them?

Slash Rise tbh sounds dumb, unless this attack is worth 10pp, is short enough to not interfere with general dps / dodging / repositioning and easy to aim it sounds like it would just get in the way a lot, often enough you lose height because you make a mistake or because the target moves so you have to jump after using a pa, e.g. when using short range attacks on Bayari's head.
    It's worth mentioning that stay arts, enhance combo, and all the other skills in those two rows don't actually cost SP, so if that's the reason you aren't getting them then don't worry about it. That said, there's literally no reason to not get stay arts, especially since it's required for enhance combo, which can be use to trigger quick shoot, and slash rise just gives you a way to maintain air time and cast sanverse/megiverse. Slash fall is kinda iffy, but slash rise never caused me any problems, especially since you can just quick slash after it and it has block frames as far as I know.

Voltage Reset Heal and Killing Restorate seem nice to have, maybe but not important at all. I also dunno how useful voltage is for mobs, I'm only lvl 55 and SH mobs die rapidly with Novel Slash but the absurd speed at which Voltage drops to 0 makes me think it's mostly something for EQ style multiple waves of mobs and longer boss fights and not something for weaker bosses or quests where thee is even a 10 second pause between mob waves.
    They're both good for maintaining your pp.

I don't have many skills yet (only really direct damage buffs) so no voltage buffs but feels like voltage wouldn't even survive the pause between the initial enemies in Chocolate Way 2020 and the enemies after the red barrier is gone, by the time you hit any Kartagot or Goldrahda all your voltage would probably be gone and I don't think in a full mpa you could even get all that much voltage from thew first enemies either cause of the other people.

Speaking of which, anyone already know how much use voltage is when playing in a full mpa of at least 8 people in UH or at least XH?
    And how easy / hard is it to keep up shifta and deband?
    I was consistently getting 500+ voltage when mobbing in UH free fields and stuff like Armada. If there's a lot of mobs it only takes a few seconds; Getting 100 is like a couple of PAs. Honestly you probably shouldn't be using your gameplay with a novel slash in SH and all the multipliers maxed as a metric for how the class plays in high level stuff.

I doubt this is at all practical for normal gameplay, but it's funny.

If you dodge on luster you would always prefer it to be forward or backwards normally. Dodging this way counts as a guard and not a dodge (so you can't procc it through evasive maneuvers) but more importantly it hits the spot you are locked onto immediately while also not having to do the counter animation/input allowing you to save time and go into a PA immediately.
    Last edited by Coatl; Sep 22, 2020 at 07:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

According to the updated swiki DPS numbers on the updated old Gunslash PAs, they actually do pretty decent damage now. In conjunction with the fact that Lu-sub gives a whoping 238.7%(S)/215.3%(R) worth of multipliers to Hu main, it seems that Hu/Lu with Gunslash main may be more than just a meme, and I'm definitely trying it out.
    キャプチャ.PNG

Edit: Did some rounds of testing, Ein into Slash Rave on Hu/Lu is consistently doing higher damage than what my Ph can output with Ilgrants, and similar damage as 20 seconds of Voelkermord. Granted Phantom has the advantage of having better sustained DPS by virtue of a longer range, but the fact that GS can hit that hard is insane, and definitely makes grinding Hu subs in the future much less painful.
    Last edited by escarlata; Sep 21, 2020 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    According to the updated swiki DPS numbers on the updated old Gunslash PAs, they actually do pretty decent damage now. In conjunction with the fact that Lu-sub gives a whoping 238.7%(S)/215.3%(R) worth of multipliers to Hu main, it seems that Hu/Lu with Gunslash main may be more than just a meme, and I'm definitely trying it out.
    キャプチャ.PNG

Edit: Did some rounds of testing, Ein into Slash Rave on Hu/Lu is consistently doing higher damage than what my Ph can output with Ilgrants, and similar damage as 20 seconds of Voelkermord. Granted Phantom has the advantage of having better sustained DPS by virtue of a longer range, but the fact that GS can hit that hard is insane, and definitely makes grinding Hu subs in the future much less painful.
    somethings wrong with your Ph setup if its losing to a x/Lu GS
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    somethings wrong with your Ph setup if its losing to a x/Lu GS
    Try it out yourself before you diss it maybe. It's one thing when I tell you something, but it's another thing when you go in for the test and realise that Hu/Lu Serpent Air is dealing upwards of 50-60k damage per hit. Fi/Hu Serpent Air last patch dealt 30k during LB for reference. Sega clearly thought their numbers through when they decided that they wanted to make X/Lu Gunslash viable.

I made sure to keep the comparison as fair as possible before going into the test.
    Both classes were on similarly affixed Lightstream Weapons and units, but make no mistake Hu/Lu is really just hitting that hard.

Ph's strengths were never in their burst damage, which is why a 20s test on an immobile target obviously does not play to their strengths, but it's still a point of reference to show that something is stronger than you thought.
    Last edited by escarlata; Sep 21, 2020 at 09:35 PM.

What im getting at is something like Hu/Lu wouldnt be able to.usurp one of the best classes in the game. This isnt some new Meta shift either not that Hu/Lu sucks
    PSO2 NGS

I never implied that Hu/Lu is a better class than Ph, I even specified that 20s Rockbear tests are unfavorable to Ph DPS tests in general since what makes Ph great is not its static burst DPS, especially not

Even so, the fact that GS Hu/Lu can deal that much damage makes it unironically good enough as a standalone class that I won't mind if there is a Hu/Lu in my MPAs
    Last edited by escarlata; Sep 22, 2020 at 01:01 AM.

Since Luster crit is tied to a gauge that sometimes unavoidably empties itself and TAJA which doesn't take into account non-PAs, would rainbow be more reliable than aug/skilled2/skilled2 when it comes to SSA?

Also I can't help but find all meta conclusions so far questionable. Feng Banther didn't consider Fomel's Phrase Decay advantage in solo play, and contrary to the information in the first post I've seen Zandi consistently taking more time to finish fights than the other two