Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

added all the current known info to the OP (in the About and Weapon Gameplay tabs), will add anything else I can find later if it's missing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bellex View Post
    The Zandi Style appeals to me. I'm assuming it'll be a non tech lightning and wind kind of system.

I imagine that this would pair great with techer.
    The elemental aspect of the styles seems to be purely for aesthetic and thematic reasons, especially since they have a skill that converts their elemental damage on their weapon into more r-atk. Zandi style isn't about doing wind and lightning damage, it's about having high mobility, attacking fast, and dodging.
    I doubt it would be a good sub for any class that can't already make "good" use of gunslash. So basically Hu, Fi, and maybe Ra.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 8, 2020 at 12:27 AM.

It just hit me that you could probably use the Atra dual blades S4:Genesis Ring and some ring shortcuts to swap between fomel,baran, and zandi styles on a single weapon as long as it supports S4 so depending on your weapon choice, you might not even need 3 weapons
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    It just hit me that you could probably use the Atra dual blades S4:Genesis Ring and some ring shortcuts to swap between fomel,baran, and zandi styles on a single weapon as long as it supports S4 so depending on your weapon choice, you might not even need 3 weapons
    I don't think that actually changes the weapon element, just the damage, like how changing elements with JB or the Bo rings works. I've never tried it though, so someone can feel free to correct me.
    That feels like a lot of constant effort compared to just having some extra gunslashes though. Not to mention taking up your r-ring and s4 slot. At that point you might as well just use 3 with less than optimal affixes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    did they said anything about the mag , if will demand dex or any atk build?
    it'll uses *-DEF Mag so you'll spend cash for one more mag
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I don't think that actually changes the weapon element, just the damage, like how changing elements with JB or the Bo rings works. I've never tried it though, so someone can feel free to correct me.
    That feels like a lot of constant effort compared to just having some extra gunslashes though. Not to mention taking up your r-ring and s4 slot. At that point you might as well just use 3 with less than optimal affixes anyway.
    Yeee by all means i plan on gearing seperate weapons (I already have all the 15* gunslashes besides stil), But for the lazy types it might be something to hold them over to test the waters on the class before they decide if they wanna stick to it or not.
    Either way i thought i might as well put the idea out there, if it doesn't work then thats fine by me.

I'm wondering if i should still get a Stil Puras with the end of ep 15* weapons just around the corner though :c
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    it'll uses *-DEF Mag so you'll spend cash for one more mag
    I'm still going through the stream but so far absolutely nothing has been said about the mag, HOWEVER given we saw what the highest atk stat was on the character, we can assume R atk will be the goal but I haven't looked at GS weapon stat reqs yet so it could possibly be Dex. Unless you're joking, then ya I got it but I'd like for ppl to stop asking the same questions over and over especially when theres lack of info

YSOK's units were also spec'd highest into R atk as well so ya

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I'm wondering if i should still get a Stil Puras with the end of ep 15* weapons just around the corner though :c
    I've been telling everyone the same thing, get the materials to make Aeger/Claos, wait until the new class is out, if you like it enough, make the new gear into a GS. If you don't like the class, then use the mats to gear your main class then. (assuming wep category change isn't possible)

Big thing is, we need to see which Style will do the best out of the 3, that should be your main power GS while the other 2 styles get filled in with the next best thing you have.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 8, 2020 at 01:07 AM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    I'm still going through the stream but so far absolutely nothing has been said about the mag, HOWEVER given we saw what the highest atk stat was on the character, we can assume R atk will be the goal but I haven't looked at GS weapon stat reqs yet so it could possibly be Dex. Unless you're joking, then ya I got it but I'd like for ppl to stop asking the same questions over and over especially when theres lack of info

YSOK's units were also spec'd highest into R atk as well so ya

(...)
    GS uses DEX or R-DEF as equip requirement afaik. i have a stil gs and it ask for dex
    --

rip i'm not fond of this gunslash class though, probably only max the level for titles (which can be done in a day) and move along
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    GS uses DEX or R-DEF as equip requirement afaik. i have a stil gs and it ask for dex
    --rip i'm not fond of this gunslash class though, probably only max the level for titles (which can be done in a day) and move along
    ya so at no point are they going to make your mag require Def of any kind to make it work. It's either going to work like Hr mag or it's going to work as a Br mag, nobody knows the answer until they come out with more details
    PSO2 NGS

Watch it just be all atk and dex. Just use whatever mag you want.