Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TD:VR Ultra Hard - thoughts, impressions

guess we need a thread for this weeks flavor of content.

EQ is super underwhelming, everything is made of paper. Only a few enemies got updated and it sorta makes it trivial since things just melt anyways. The only challenge I had was the last wave. The quest is as boring as I remembered and I suppose only non expert runs are going to be bad and the lower tier of expert players (everyone has Dark Blast, why not use it???). idk I'm just in it for the S8 Shifta then I'm dropping the whole thing.

It's a nice nostalgia trip just why revive something but put so little effort into it to have ppl run for a long time but hey, its Sega

2 run limit is really stupid, they need to stop with this limit crap on time gated content
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I don't mind it, but I also don't really enjoy it. The end drops feel disappointing for the amount of time a run takes. I guess the only thing I would care about is the S8 drop. Been putting off making new units telling myself to wait for S abilities I can add first, still rolling Rappy Shine and Bode units. lul

I got the *Randle Orbit camo on my first run and sold it for boatloads of money, so I like it.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I got the critical BGM in the 2 runs I did.
    I thought I would never get to hear that BGM again in game but hey, I did, so I like it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

still makes me sleeping because its boring, I either go with 1 run or just ignore it

Long and boring, and loot seems bad. I am not a fan of the S8 itself but the money it could fetch, but I read at the wiki that it drops within units only and not as a capsule, so I cant even sell it /:

I really like it. Been away from the game for five years and this EQ makes me feel right at home. I think it's really hard if you are undergeared/unprepared for the EQ as those who are new to it will be, which I would imagine is the target demographic for the EQ.

People are running around with ungrinded novel units and weapons ignoring objectives and it can get very bleak very fast. They should have added collection files with it or something. Very mean to dangle nova weps under the pitfall of rng.
    Last edited by Coatl; Apr 27, 2020 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

its garbage
    Spoiler!

I am enjoying it. Expert matchmaking randoms are very bad, so it actually feels like my performance matters if I want an S rank, unlike most of the current raid EQs where the only cost of being bad is time wasted on your boosts. If you did this with a full stack, I could see it being too easy. Once people learn the spawn patterns, it will be too easy. I hope they bring back mining base 3 and 4, because those are much more interesting. Music is one of my favorite tracks, glad to hear it again. I have had good luck with drops so far, nothing spectacular but several 15s and a mirage unit in my first 3 runs including a resonant horkos, which I don't need, but I am assuming I will eventually get the resonant rod I need for puras.

Tl;dr, I see why people have complaints but I will be running it for a while

Won the lottery and dropped a unit with Sky Dance's Boon. Time to leave.