Default New Passion! Need some advice.

Recently I have developed a new passion for music creation but I have no idea what to do and where to start. So, I am here looking for some advice on what software should I go for as a newbie. I watched some youtube videos on this subject and they were suggesting softwares like Audacity, Logic pro X, garageband, FL studio, walk band, etc.

I am not sure which of these software would be an ideal choice for a beginner.

​​​​​​​Any suggestions?

For a beginner if you ask me I would suggest you to go for Gargeband and then slowly move towards more advanced DAW like Reaper, Ableton, Logic Pro X, etc. It is simple to use and has an easy interface with lots of in-built instruments and mixing features.

I am currently using Reaper on my windows system I wish I could use garageband on my windows system but it is only designed for MacOS right? Or is there a way to run it on Windows?

Firstly, Thanks for your suggestion. I think this would be the best thing to do. I've heard a lot about Garageband although people say that it is very basic software but that exactly what I want, start from scratch and make your way to the top.

Secondly, I am not sure if that's possible but I came across this article here which describes how to make this happen. You can check this out, it might work.