Quote Originally Posted by winniethepoop View Post
Hi,

Thanks for all the answers, things are more clear now.
I leveled more and now I have some doubts. First, now I can evolve my Mag and i don't know wich is the best for my case . Any recomendation ?
And second , I would like to know more about divide quests , so i don't know where to go to try them .Any idea ? for photon drops the best way found are extreme quests , so divide quests and extreme quests are diferents , right ? .And last , I am looking for sage crests .I have 200 of them but it's still missing for Exchange .Where to find them ? . Thank you
You don't really need to worry about your Mag's evolution outside of if you initially had a T-ATK Mag or not (since a lv30 T-ATK Mag is the only way to get Support PP Recovery J); pretty much all Trigger actions and PBs can be obtained from the Excube Shop or from E-Code rewards, and any appearance devices are merely cosmetic and have no effect on the function of your Mag. Basically, just keep leveling your Mag to a pure state, and then you can worry about changing its actions and effects.

The Divide Quest should unlock when you hit lv85 on two normal classes or lv85 on one Successor class. It will appear in the Quest list as Divide Quests.

Sage Crests currently only come from Campaigns (which you can see over on bumped).