Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to get 14-15 * weapons and various doubts

Hi everybody,

Im a new player but i just dedicated to Lvl up since now , so now I have somes doubts. Well , the case is that i want to have a 14-15 * Weapon and can use it . How i can have superior equipments ? . Zieg is asking me for some material and weapons that i really don't know how to get them , so im also ready to buy some premium pass/AC but before that I want to know what you can get with that and if you can buy superior equipments and how .Another thing is about feeding mag . I have noticed that I can't equip somes armors / Weapons (most of them with DEX or S-ATK required) i don't know what to give to my mag to equip hunter weapons ,I give swords but is so long to do this, what I have to give to my mag ? and also I would like to equip weapons from my subclass .I think is not possible , right ?
    I know is a lot of doubts , but if you can help me that would be great .
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by winniethepoop View Post
    Hi everybody,

Im a new player but i just dedicated to Lvl up since now , so now I have somes doubts. Well , the case is that i want to have a 14-15 * Weapon and can use it . How i can have superior equipments ? . Zieg is asking me for some material and weapons that i really don't know how to get them
    Which weapons? Ask google or pso2.swiki.jp

so im also ready to buy some premium pass/AC but before that I want to know what you can get with that and if you can buy superior equipments and how
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...ium-set-perks/ This game isn't P2W. You can buy up to 14star weapons from shop without it, like Dim Sword. You could buy Val Farder, grind it to +35, get the stone from title counter, upgrade it to 14star, buy the required weapons from player shop and upgrade to 15star.

Another thing is about feeding mag . I have noticed that I can't equip somes armors / Weapons (most of them with DEX or S-ATK required) i don't know what to give to my mag to equip hunter weapons ,I give swords but is so long to do this, what I have to give to my mag ?
    So you already fucked it up, how high are the other stats? You should buy Food Device / S-ATK Mini from photon shop with Photon Sphere.

and also I would like to equip weapons from my subclass .I think is not possible , right ?
    It's possible(with the right weapons, all class, etc), but why?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Hi everybody,

Im a new player but i just dedicated to Lvl up since now , so now I have somes doubts. Well , the case is that i want to have a 14-15 * Weapon and can use it . How i can have superior equipments ?
    Starter equipment, you should buy 14* Dim series from the player shops. They're pretty cheap and you can look up some cheap SSA's to fill in for S1-3 for that extra dmg.

The current power gear to work toward right now is the Stil series in Divide Quest, issue is getting the other weapons it's asking for on the list. You can work on getting Divide Medals to get weapons out of the Medal shop as well, theres also the Piper LQ quest that shows up in the daily rotation that you should run when you can get try to grab any Orb weapons you may need. Outside that, I'm not exactly sure what else is easily attainable atm

Another thing is about feeding mag . I have noticed that I can't equip somes armors / Weapons (most of them with DEX or S-ATK required) i don't know what to give to my mag to equip hunter weapons ,I give swords but is so long to do this, what I have to give to my mag ?
    What are the stats on your mag? what class(es) are you maining or plan to main? do you plan to buy another mag for your character? It's hard to say without knowing what you've already leveled up on it and even if you made mistakes, you can exchange 5 Ex Cubes for a stat reducer in the Ex Cube shop if you did mess up.

Hard to say but depending on the class, you're either going to Level an attack (S/R/T/Dex) to Lv200 and nothing else, just a pure stat mag which you can do by spending Photon Spheres for Mag Food Devices in the Photon Drop shop

and also I would like to equip weapons from my subclass .I think is not possible , right ?
    I know is a lot of doubts , but if you can help me that would be great .
    Thank you in advance.
    To make a long explanation on this short, you will always do more dmg/DPS using your main classes weapons only, you don't ever use your subclasses weapons unless you're doing some niche gameplay and even if you're doing this, you shouldn't be doing it in EQ's. You can use all class weapons for specific things but don't use them for your main play (like using Double Saber as a Hunter main)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hello,

Thanks for the help , most of my problems are solved .
    How i can reset or buy a new mag ? I can't feed my with food mag devices .I think i've fucked up everything …
    well anyway , there is a screen of mag stats . I am looking for more photon drop/sphere but not have idea where exactly found them , any idea ? .If you can give me a hand with this it would be great . Thank you
    Attachment 42293
    Last edited by winniethepoop; May 4, 2020 at 11:07 AM.

Hello,

Thanks for the help , most of my problems are solved .
    How i can reset or buy a new mag ? I can't feed my with food mag devices .I think i've fucked up everything …
    well anyway , there is a screen of mag stats . I am looking for more photon drop/sphere but not have idea where exactly found them , any idea ? .If you can give me a hand with this it would be great . Thank you
    Attachment 42293
    The Attachment is broken; try uploading to an outside image host instead.
    You can buy a new Mag from the AC Shop for 300AC (~3USD). If you want to go with a non-AC option, then you can buy Mag Level Down Devices from the Excube Shop for 5 cubes each (these can only be used when your Mag is lv101+).
    You feed Mags Food Devices through the Use Device option, not the Give Items option.
    The easiest source of Photon Spheres is from running EQs and Recycling any 10* or 11* weapons you find in the Recycle Shop.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 4, 2020 at 12:55 PM.

Thank you , so i have uploaded the screen , there is it https://ibb.co/4pHZgYF . Edit : I hope is working. sorry for inconveniences.
    Last edited by winniethepoop; May 4, 2020 at 12:34 PM.

Thank you , so i have uploaded the screen , there is it https://ibb.co/4pHZgYF . Edit : I hope is working. sorry for inconveniences.
    Oh, that is not that much of a big deal. Since it is only 11 levels that you need to fix, the Mag Level Down Devices from the Excube Shop are all you need. That's just 55 Excubes, which you can easily get in one or two runs of an SH EQ.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 4, 2020 at 12:54 PM.

Hello,

First at all ,thank you for the help ,every tips were useful . I have a question about mag . To recharge battery , what i can give to my mag without affecting other stats than S-ATK . If i give sword , i am pretty sure that dex will up and is not a Good thing to equip wired lances ,swords and partizans .I still can't equip DIM set or other superior equips but maybe in the future .Also , for armors what i have to up for equip superior armors and weapons ? Thank you

Hello,

First at all ,thank you for the help ,every tips were useful . I have a question about mag . To recharge battery , what i can give to my mag without affecting other stats than S-ATK . If i give sword , i am pretty sure that dex will up and is not a Good thing to equip wired lances ,swords and partizans .I still can't equip DIM set or other superior equips but maybe in the future .Also , for armors what i have to up for equip superior armors and weapons ? Thank you
    For an S-ATK Mag, you need to feed it a mix of Striking Weapons (Sword, Wired Lance, Katana, etc.) and Monomates or 4* Furniture; you just need to keep an eye on the the gauges and use the item that will help reduce the undesired stat (9* Striking Weapons give 128 S-ATK and 10 DEX, and remove 30 S-DEF; Monomates give 4 S-ATK and 4 S-DEF, and remove 8 DEX; 4* Furniture gives 5 S-ATK, and removes 10 DEX and 10 S-DEF).

Just level up and you will eventually be able to equip mostly anything.

Hi,

Thanks for all the answers, things are more clear now.
    I leveled more and now I have some doubts. First, now I can evolve my Mag and i don't know wich is the best for my case . Any recomendation ?
    And second , I would like to know more about divide quests , so i don't know where to go to try them .Any idea ? for photon drops the best way found are extreme quests , so divide quests and extreme quests are diferents , right ? .And last , I am looking for sage crests .I have 200 of them but it's still missing for Exchange .Where to find them ? . Thank you