Default Fraulein Rose is TRASH!

People said the cd for mates is the time it takes normally for the mate animation to finish but that is WRONG!
    It's 10 full seconds and the cd is triggered even if you don't use mates and simply switch to Fraulein Rose from another weapon.

Yes, it's a weapon that gives you a incredibly tiny advantage when using mates btu at the cost of only being able to use mates every 10 seconds and if you accidentally switch to it from another weapon you can die from not being able to use any mate at all for 10 seconds regardless of when you used a mate the last time.

Considering that the potential and atk are nothing special, this is total trash as any other good 15* will be the same or better but won't potentially screw you over when you are at low hp.

WTF were Sega thinking? Like the 1 second or so delay between starting the mate animation and getting healed normally is a huge problem that warrants balancing out with a buggy healing cd (cd just by switching to Fraulein Rose seems broken)

Uh, no, the CD is 1 second for mate, 2s for dimate and 3s for trimate. The 10s is only if you swap weapons, which is fair since people would abuse swap into fraulein for free no animation healing. Wasting 2-3s for mates is pretty big. It's an okay 15*. I've solo'd DQ 30 on it.

He fell for the seasonal weapon meme lol
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

eyeballing it, it looks about at least as strong as lightstream ds without the lightstream post-pp-refill buff. or about as strong as it if you want to equate the insta-mate effect to an S3 ability

and yeah the 10s thing is just to prevent people from exploiting it. at worst I can see it being an issue for fighter wanting to use knuckles for moving around the map faster then swapping back to ds for fighting a group of enemies, but are oblivious to the situation at hand and just dive into a bunch of attacking enemies and get splattered.

It's still total bs because on fighter you use LB and then a 10s cd for mates when you switch from knuckles to ds is fatal. It's also total bs that it's 10s when Sega could easily have done it the length of a Trimate which would still prevent all abuse but would not be nearly as crippling.

Looking at it Fraulien rose is designed to be used as etoile that's how i see it anyway XD not fighter you silly potato
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -