Default Cannon Revolsio weapon potential Delicate Undertaking (yes or no?)

Wich weapong potential for the Cannon Revolsio should I take?

Epicenter: Range dmg increase 6% on weakpoints

or
    Delicate undertaking (Refining Operation in JP server): Increase Power based on DMG dealt, decrease DMG received based on DMG taken, decrease PP consumption based on PP consumed (16% MAX: 1% per 150,000 DMG Dealt / 750 DMG Taken / 250 PP Consumed)

And how does this second potential work? Do I need to deal this on one target or can I stack on more targets? Does this have to be a single dealt of 150k to work or can it be more than one shots?

I'm a bit confused about the second potential.
    Last edited by Du1337; May 10, 2020 at 07:36 AM.

TBH I dunno what stuff is available in the NA version but Revolsio / Revolucio series was never good. If you're at the point where these are the only sheets available I guess it still makes sense, though.

Iirc these kinds of potentials work in increments, i.e. every 150k damage you deal your damage boost rises 1% so to hit the 6% you have to deal 900k damage first, and likewise 1% pp cost reduction for every 250pp used so you gotta use 900 PP to have a 6% reduction, etc.

I tend to stay the hell away from this kind of potential because it's very unreliable since every run is different which means sometimes it's easy to raise the counter and sometimes it's not.

BUT in this case I'd go with it because launcher is not that great for hitting weakspots due to the slow speed and fairly large aoe so the other potential of 6% weakpoint damage buff won't proc that much either.
    Well, of course that is only if Delicate undertaking increases all damage and not just damage when hitting a weakspot.

he asked about this in the general area and people answered him already, he just posted here to get a response too
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

He asked again for another opinion and provided it, what exactly is worth commenting on here, other than providing another opinion on his question of your own?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    He asked again for another opinion and provided it, what exactly is worth commenting on here, other than providing another opinion on his question of your own?
    again, he posted TWICE, he posted here but wasn't getting any answers relatively quick, so he posted in the main general area and got answers from more than a couple of people with more details to what he asked and that was it. You obviously didn't read the other thread he asked in and it's kinda pointless now to be answering his question when he got the info he needed like a week or so after your response here.

and fyi Launchers hit WP's pretty easily, Divine Launcher T0 wants to have a talk
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; May 29, 2020 at 11:53 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers