Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 84

Thread: PSO2 STATION!+

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    can only hope "big update" is actually big, not just a bunch of QoL/added things we should have had years ago (like the unit affix transfers) and 1-3 quests, reskinned gear etc, good stuff but I can't expect that with a small team maintaining the game right now.
    With support for the Vita version ending, it's possible that it could be an update that would either add new stuff or bring big enough changes that wouldn't be possible on the Vita, or it could be something disappointing like PSU's supplemental update (which added mostly QoL changes, added areas from the portable games but without any new enemies, and increased the number of different types of enemies per area block from 3 to 4...).

    The PSO2 development team split a few years ago, right? If so, there's a small chance the part of the team that split hasn't been working on a new game, but on this update?

    Ah well, whatever it ends up being, we probably won't see footage from it until the anniversary's event last broadcast.
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  2. #42
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    I'm probably too optimistic, but the fact that they mention a "big" update, combined with end-of support for Vita and "Not EP7", drives me to think that most likely it will be a systems upgrade that will allow for content which could not be scaled down for the Vita by a simple reduction in texture quality resolution and number of polygons. Examples:

    - Larger areas
    - Larger number of participants (16/24 players per instance? 6/12 players per party?)
    - Larger number of concurrent spawns in a map
    - New effects (possibly from the new class?)
    - Features that cannot work on Vita's 960x544 resolution like more UI stuff.

    -=EDIT=-
    Ezodagrom got there before me.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'm probably too optimistic, but the fact that they mention a "big" update, combined with end-of support for Vita and "Not EP7", drives me to think that most likely it will be a systems upgrade that will allow for content which could not be scaled down for the Vita by a simple reduction in texture quality resolution and number of polygons. Examples:

    - Larger areas
    - Larger number of participants (16/24 players per instance? 6/12 players per party?)
    - Larger number of concurrent spawns in a map
    - New effects (possibly from the new class?)
    - Features that cannot work on Vita's 960x544 resolution like more UI stuff.

    -=EDIT=-
    Ezodagrom got there before me.
    Larger number of participants, that is one thing I hope doesn't happen, unless it's for a very specific type of content like a huge version of tower defenses, and not for regular mpas or even bosses (especially bosses, there's too much visual and audio chaos when 12 players are hitting the same spot in a boss, even with the option to tone down visual effects from other players).

    Larger or more complex areas is something I would like though, especially if that included a revamp of existing areas.
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  4. #44

    Default

    Watch the "gigantic patch" will just be them adding the lv100 level cap and nothing else haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord dm me if you wanna squad up.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Watch the "gigantic patch" will just be them adding the lv100 level cap and nothing else haha.
    It's sad to think about but you just might be right. Though if they do 100 cap soon I'd at least hope for level 100 skills. We haven't seen new skills since 85 and...High Level Bonus.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The PSO2 development team split a few years ago, right? If so, there's a small chance the part of the team that split hasn't been working on a new game, but on this update?
    they currently have a small team managing the game, its like usual game Dev stuff with taking a majority and having them work on other projects while leaving a decent size team to maintain and do updates to the game
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  7. #47

    Default

    they go back to omega and Hariet still there what?

  8. #48

    Default

    All I asked for was Chao/Omochao mag for Sonic's bday SEGA. Why is it this difficult for 8 damn years? Do you hate those cute characters that much?
    Last edited by Tyreek; May 19, 2020 at 07:46 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!



  9. #49

    Default

    Apparently units are getting special ability factors? Wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord dm me if you wanna squad up.

  10. #50

    Default

    But she's floating like Alma, perhaps she's the spirit that's inside Lisa's riffle.

    EDIT: It's over and it sucked, can't believe I got up early during my vacation week for this -_-
    Last edited by the_importer_; May 19, 2020 at 08:13 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Similar Threads

  1. 5 PSO2 STATION!
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2017, 11:10 PM
  2. 4 PSO2 STATION!
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: Feb 3, 2017, 12:44 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2016, 02:17 AM
  4. 2 PSO2 STATION! (Belle Salle Akihabara - Sega Fest)
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: Nov 20, 2016, 04:22 PM
  5. 1 PSO2 STATION!
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Nov 3, 2016, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •