Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 STATION!+

Hybrid View

Default PSO2 STATION!+

Date: May 19, 2020
    Time: 20:30~22:30 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...19T2030&p1=248
    • Official Link Nico Nico:
    • Official Link PSCP TV: www.pscp.tv/sega_pso2
    • Official Link YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncO2...ature=youtu.be
    • Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Twitch 1 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Twitch 2 : Coming soon
    • Official Link Twitch : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
    • Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
    • Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

*** The broadcast on May 19th will be a pre-recorded due to coronavirus. ***

Important Topics
    1. Informations about updates (PC, Vita, PS4 and Switch) after June (Due to coronavirus).
    2. Koori Masao (Narrator of Phantasy Star Thanks Festa) will appear as a special guest.
    3. Informations about PSO2es and Idola Phantasy Star Saga updates.
    4. Informations about Merchandise and Anime related.
    Last edited by Maulcun; May 13, 2020 at 11:25 AM.

it'll be pre-recorded but we still have to sit through all the boring stuff

at least no PvP tourney right?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it'll be pre-recorded but we still have to sit through all the boring stuff

at least no PvP tourney right?
    you guys can do that ill just check bumped later

Quote Originally Posted by Flaoc View Post
    you guys can do that ill just check bumped later
    I'll have you know the last times I stayed up for any stream was during the Hero and Phantom reveal trailers (and even before these) and now I just sleep through every stream (unless its at a time that I'm awake at night) and read up on them when I get up. Over time the streams became less and less appealing to even stay up/wake up for and watch them. I even slept through the new class reveal because honestly, didn't expect it to happen, figured a regular stream was going to show and we got that instead
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I'll have you know the last times I stayed up for any stream was during the Hero and Phantom reveal trailers (and even before these) and now I just sleep through every stream (unless its at a time that I'm awake at night) and read up on them when I get up. Over time the streams became less and less appealing to even stay up/wake up for and watch them. I even slept through the new class reveal because honestly, didn't expect it to happen, figured a regular stream was going to show and we got that instead
    Holy shit, this so much. PSO2 stations just weren't the same since Ichitaro left, I remember watching old ones with excitement because they were almost all content reveal or memeing/shitposting that shows Ichitaro's crew really plays the game and gets its community. Also their interactions with guests were fun. But since late 2016 all of that started to get more and more diluted with advertising and pushing merch. Nowadays it's normal to have a station that says half as much as the old ones while lasting twice as long.

This new hosts are so boring.

I loved momoi and Ichitaro. But after episode 3 the game is no longer the same. We need a new Phantasy Star MMO... and without these crap anime stuff. I didn't watch any live streams after Sakai an Kimura left. But what I really hate is this new grind system (NT), this is one of the reasons why i don't play this game much.
    Last edited by Maulcun; May 13, 2020 at 06:57 PM.

The way pso2 station is run has nothing to do with what's going on in the game itself, but by all means keep wanking that ep 1-3 nostalgia. BTW newtype weapons are 10 times better than the old RNG fest and Ichitaro left when ep 4 was halfway done already.

I'm pretty sure he meant EP4 and EP5 being way too "anime" than it used to. Start of EP6 was nice, until they decided to go down the memory lane route which somehow deteriorate the story, well at least for me. Well again, im not sure if this has anything to do with "too much anime" lol Not gonna lie Margaretta chapter in EP5 was fun.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'm pretty sure he meant EP4 and EP5 being way too "anime" than it used to. Start of EP6 was nice, until they decided to go down the memory lane route which somehow deteriorate the story, well at least for me. Well again, im not sure if this has anything to do with "too much anime" lol Not gonna lie Margaretta chapter in EP5 was fun.
    well the memory route was natural follow up after all Arks needed alternative methods to fight her .

but definitely they screw up badly on earth chapter , there was so much potential but they wasted badly reminding the fandom the hate for EP4 , i wonder if sega gave EP4 mastermind a last chance or something (we will never know)

i hope in omega they dont screw up too . actually i see a big oportunity to redeem Lutz saying something like :after you save me from the dragon , i remember everything and boom big freaking conection to the classic saga .

also it will be a plus if Omega Varuna turnout evil remembering he was the villain of the first phantasy star game

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i hope in omega they dont screw up too . actually i see a big oportunity to redeem Lutz saying something like :after you save me from the dragon , i remember everything and boom big freaking conection to the classic saga .
    This, and then probably he will grant us his Elsydeon, the sword that is capable to defeat Profound Darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    also it will be a plus if Omega Varuna turnout evil remembering he was the villain of the first phantasy star game
    Varuna La Shiec isn't Rayphard/Leiphard La Shiec though, and Varuna doesn't use rod.
    Last edited by LinkEP; May 26, 2020 at 07:11 AM.