Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 85

Thread: PSO2 STATION!+

  1. #31

    Default

    Please let there be an announcement for official 4K graphics support with a UI that can be scaled to 2x or higher!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    If Shiva simply had more henchman based on those we saw within Omega it would have made things 100% more interesting (Schlegger like above, other Photoners, maybe even Elmir). But then again knowing Sega they never know how to handle their side characters. Even the major ones aside from brief appearances or simply comedic relief. The only interesting thing recently has been Stratos, Kyokuya and Lucotte's story.

    Here's hoping on the PSO2 Station that Chapter 5 at least looks promising. Maybe it'll redeem itself like Episode 5 did in its final stretch.
    It would definitely be nice if Schlegger could somehow return in EP6 CH5.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Please let there be an announcement for official 4K graphics support with a UI that can be scaled to 2x or higher!
    it's never going to happen until PSO3, get over it already, way too late into the games lifespan to bother at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it's never going to happen until PSO3, get over it already, way too late into the games lifespan to bother at this point.
    INB4 they just do a graphics upgrade and call it PSO3 Ep1 instead of PSO2 Ep7.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    INB4 they just do a graphics upgrade and call it PSO3 Ep1 instead of PSO2 Ep7.
    Wait, Krill still replies to me even if he knows I blacklisted him years ago? Talk about pathetic -_-

    Anyway, otakun, my reasoning behind the 4K support is because the Western version will have it, so there's always a chance that SOJ will implement it in the Japanese version.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    INB4 they just do a graphics upgrade and call it PSO3 Ep1 instead of PSO2 Ep7.
    i have no doubts they would do this

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Wait, Krill still replies to me even if he knows I blacklisted him years ago? Talk about pathetic -_-

    Anyway, otakun, my reasoning behind the 4K support is because the Western version will have it, so there's always a chance that SOJ will implement it in the Japanese version.
    imagine blocking people on the internet and thinking you're the better one, hardy chuckle from me


    the only reason the importer even wants this is because he got some upgrades to his pc awhile back and whined about how it doesn't support 4k etc so he's still upset they haven't pushed PSO2 into 4k yet but again, he really thinks they're going to do this with how small the Dev team is right now and how little time there's left in PSO2s lifespan
    Last edited by Kril; May 18, 2020 at 05:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it's never going to happen until PSO3, get over it already, way too late into the games lifespan to bother at this point.
    Technically PSO2 does support 4K, it's just the UI that doesn't scale with resolutions above 1080p.
    The XBox One X version does have options to scale the UI up to 4K, so it's not completely impossible that they could update the JP PC version's UI to scale above 1080p one day, though it is unlikely.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; May 18, 2020 at 06:16 PM.
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Technically PSO2 does support 4K, it's just the UI that doesn't scale with resolutions above 1080p.
    The XBox One X version does have options to scale the UI up to 4K, so it's not completely impossible that they could update the JP PC version's UI to scale above 1080p, though it is unlikely.
    i should have said the UI initially what he was mad at, not the 4k resolution stuff because now that you bring it up I remember how he complained about the small UI on his monitor or w/e back then

    Also sorta forget the Xbox version exists now even though SoA did most of the work and could easily throw it to JP side (but i mean why would they), it doesn't look like it would be very much effort for SoJ since they still benefit off the work they did anyways
    Last edited by Kril; May 18, 2020 at 06:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i should have said the UI initially what he was mad at, not the 4k resolution stuff because now that you bring it up I remember how he complained about the small UI on his monitor or w/e back then

    Also sorta forget the Xbox version exists now even though SoA did most of the work and could easily throw it to JP side (but i mean why would they), it doesn't look like it would be very much effort for SoJ since they still benefit off the work they did anyways
    Yeah.
    Though, I wouldn't be surprised if the JP PC version never officially gets 4K support for the UI anyway (depending on how many years of support PSO2 will still receive), with how niche 4K is even in the west for gaming, I guess there's probably close to no demand for it in Japan?
    (Unless the large update later this year turns out to be something that will extend PSO2's life for many years).
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Yeah.
    Though, I wouldn't be surprised if the JP PC version never officially gets 4K support for the UI anyway (depending on how many years of support PSO2 will still receive), with how niche 4K is even in the west for gaming, I guess there's probably close to no demand for it in Japan?
    (Unless the large update later this year turns out to be something that will extend PSO2's life for many years).
    Really depends on your definition of support.

    If you mean "new content", I'm guessing it will probably be close to the 10 year commitment they initially stated if only because, where else can you take the game? We're already fighting in space on spaceship decks (with no spacesuits I might add) and before that, we went medieval. To quote the great Yahtzee Croshaw "I mean, once you’ve gone into space everything after that feels like a step backward...".

    That being said, if by support you mean allowing the game to remain online as long as people are willing to buy the occasional AC once in a while, then I wouldn't be surprised if the game stayed for another 5 years after the last new weapon is being added. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the comprise would be mandatory premium in exchange for keeping the servers alive.

    Both PSO and PSU had very limited content compared to what PSO2 brings to the table. I'm sure new Japanese players will want to dive into the greatest online game that this country has ever seen in a few years and official 4K support to go along with whatever monitors they by then might be a welcomed addition. This game is unprecedented for Japan, no online game has ever been as successful as PSO2, the closest western comparison would be WoW and that one is still going after 16 years.

    Anyway, guess time will tell, but we are getting a huge update, so a new graphical pack would be nice.
    Last edited by the_importer_; May 18, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Similar Threads

  1. 5° PSO2 STATION!
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2017, 11:10 PM
  2. 4° PSO2 STATION!
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: Feb 3, 2017, 12:44 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2016, 02:17 AM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: Nov 20, 2016, 04:22 PM
  5. 1° PSO2 STATION!
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Nov 3, 2016, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •