Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11

    Default

    Honestly I know the coronavirus is taking its toll on just about everyone but this seems like a pretty big oversight. Considering they had time to do what they did for the current boost campaign, I don't see why they couldn't just extend the FUN scratch for just awhile longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord dm me if you wanna squad up.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    MUH 3 DAY SHOP PASSES, YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAVE TO HOLD ON TO STUFF FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH BECAUSE SEGA DUN DID THE FUN SCRATCH ON US FREEMIUM PLAYERS???????????? REEEEEE


    in all honesty, they could have easily extended the current FUN scratch or threw in more trash they always recycled to be filler
    So, you know you are wrong and still reply with a childish, irrelevant picture instead of admitting you were wrong like anyone past puberty might?

    I don't need 3 day shop passes but I hate being bullshitted like that.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 15, 2020 at 07:35 PM.

  3. #13

    Default

    JP site has a notice about exchange shops not updating. Google translate isnt being clear. Says casino stuff and medal exchanges. For casino I understood that same items will remain for a while, but will still be refreshed each week. But for medals is not clear. Hoping they dont kill the DQ and Affix passes exchange, since reset should be this week :/

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    So, you know you are wrong and still reply with a childish, irrelevant picture instead of admitting you were wrong like anyone past puberty might?

    I don't need 3 day shop passes but I hate being bullshitted like that.
    I already said they could have easily kept the FUN scratch by doing their usual shitty rotation even though it got removed (either automatically or manually) and from here you seem to give off the impression that its all according to けいかく to coerce players into buying prem (which might I add, 1 month prem is curring 1000 AC atm) .I only responded that way to you because you come off just like any other entitled Freemium player by having the precious FUN scratch removed for a couple of weeks and now its the end of world for you bla bla bla *laughs in Premium while playing dead game*

    Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    JP site has a notice about exchange shops not updating. Google translate isnt being clear. Says casino stuff and medal exchanges. For casino I understood that same items will remain for a while, but will still be refreshed each week. But for medals is not clear. Hoping they dont kill the DQ and Affix passes exchange, since reset should be this week :/
    was talking to my team about this earlier, none of us were sure what they mean either. still hoping that DQ stones and Transfer passes get reset
    Last edited by Kril; May 15, 2020 at 09:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #15

    Default

    Yeah I really hope it's just poor wording. The last few lines make me believe it's just that but it's pretty alarming to think you may not be able to make any progress with the exchange weapons.

    Means after the current campaign there'd be actually zero reason to get on besides weeklies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord dm me if you wanna squad up.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Yeah I really hope it's just poor wording. The last few lines make me believe it's just that but it's pretty alarming to think you may not be able to make any progress with the exchange weapons.

    Means after the current campaign there'd be actually zero reason to get on besides weeklies.
    gotta get those weekly modules bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    gotta get those weekly modules bro

  8. #18

    Default

    The notice specifically calls out Casino and Prize shops, the two that update regularly with rotating boss triggers.

    Not that I'd put it past them to fuck over the monthly resets on affix passes and divide shops.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaoc View Post
    snip
    its been like that since week 2 for me

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    MUH 3 DAY SHOP PASSES, YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAVE TO HOLD ON TO STUFF FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH BECAUSE SEGA DUN DID THE FUN SCRATCH ON US FREEMIUM PLAYERS???????????? REEEEEE


    in all honesty, they could have easily extended the current FUN scratch or threw in more trash they always recycled to be filler
    This is just embarassing.

Similar Threads

  1. Item July FUN Scratch Items (Ending the 18th)
    By Mike in forum PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: Jul 18, 2012, 09:37 AM
  2. What items did u get from fun scratch??
    By Sonngyie in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2012, 01:28 PM
  3. Quick questions about FUN scratch
    By QueenVernice in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2012, 11:11 AM
  4. Fun Scratch Item list
    By Skye-Fox713 in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 13, 2012, 06:57 PM
  5. Replies: 43
    Last Post: Jul 13, 2012, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •